• fitbit alta
  • fitbit alta

fitbit alta Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 619 in Misc

April 20, 2017

It was a great product especially for the price. It was pretty easy to blend but sometimes was a bit chunky. Considering this is a drugstore brand, it was well worth the money

April 13, 2017

I was given my fit bit for my birthday last year. I had the charge and it was awful The Fitbit Alta though, is great at some things, and not so great at others. It does accurately track your steps, and I love the information about my sleep quality and time. It is not great at tracking workouts unless you you were doing a high intensity cardio workout. It will not track my yoga, unless I manually input it.

April 10, 2017

I was given the Alta as a gift. Unfortunately I do. It see the value in spending that much on a little watch/ step tracker. I must say that it is super fun to use bough and to compete with friends and family members in the workweek hustler and weekend warrior challenges hehe

April 10, 2017

The Fitbit Alta is great at some things, and not so great at others.

First of all it does accurately track your steps, and the information about your sleep is really interesting!

But I found that it wasn't great at tracking workouts unless you you were doing a high intensity cardio workout; so for that reason I wasn't in love with this watch as i mainly wanted it to track workouts.

Overall it is great, but not for me!

April 03, 2017

I walk a lot during my work day and really wanted a fitness tracker to see if 8 was actual hitting 10,000 steps a day so I was very pleased when I received a fitbit Alta as a gift. I'm also happy to have received the pink leather band with my alta the traditional black plastic band isn't too stylish imo.

Cons:
    *Sleek & stylish w. a lot of third party band options. I bought a metal band and have worn my fitbit to weddings and events. No one is the wiser. It makes for a gorgeous watch.
    *Having a watch 24/7 in the age of smart phones, I'm actually surprised at how convenient having a watch OK my wrist has become. No more struggling to find it in my purse. I also LOVE that the Alta tells me whose calling and shows me what's app messages.
    *step tracker... What it's actually for! It's fantastic and just looking at my steps throughout the day motivates me to move more... That and it's friendly reminders to move every 2 hours. I love the customizations and really feel like I make healthier choices wearing it.
    *the fitbit app - being able to connect with family and friends encourages friendly competition and again gives me more reason to keep moving.

Cons:
    *wish it read my full what's app messages and not half.
    *wish it could give app notifications like a smart watch
    *pricey and you know a new generation is bound to come out... I.e the fitbit Alta Charge.

Overall, I love my fitbit and recommend it. The battery lasts about a week which is much better than a smart watch and it doesn't take that long to charge.

March 14, 2017

I love it. I previously owned the Fitbit Flex and the Fitbit Charge. I enjoy the small screen on this one. It's very comfortable and I LOVE that you can change the bands on it. It's awesome especially if one band gets torn or just worn down. It holds a charge for quite a long time. I've owned it for about 2 weeks now and have only had to charge it once since buying it. Very comfortable, I do find if you clasp the band too tightly it does leave a few marks but other than that it's comfortable. The vibration is pretty strong and it's very helpful showing phone calls on the screen, it has saved me from missing calls.

February 27, 2017

I love my Fitbit. I use it everyday to count my steps and give me an estimate of how many calories I am bringing during a normal day and during exercise. My only problem with it, is I'm not sure how accurate it is.

January 07, 2017

I love my alta!! I work in an office and can often tend to get stuck at my desk. The alta reminders to move have been really helpful and made me much more aware of how long I've been sitting. I have a smaller wrist and it doesn't look to large. I also love the challenges with friends in the app. Great product and would definitely recommend it!

October 04, 2016

I love my Fitbit. They also take good care of their users. My strap was not staying on and I got a free replacement. The only reason I took off half a star is because, I don't find the sleep tracker very accurate. I get up for washroom breaks quite often in the night but it never shows on my Fitbit. When I wake up in the mornings, it's also not tracked. I have to manually sync my tracker to the app to "inform" the system I'm awake.

October 02, 2016

This watch keeps me on my toes
    I love that you can challenge friends and track your entire day. The reminders to move are great!!
    I'm always trying to beat my previous day. On my lazy days it surely shows
    So happy I bought this!!

R3Bean added a new review for
    Smell the Soap Bath bomb

GeddesHair added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber

Sameeera added a new review for
    Gatorade

NikkiS added a new review for
    Shoppers Drugmart

NadiaDW added a new review for
    Sensodyne Deep Clean

kjcampbell added a new review for
    WayFair.ca