4.1/5
Fitbit Charge HR Reviews

2.2/5

May 14, 2019

Works but didn’t last

I’ve had two Fitbits now and realized I can’t wear them anymore. I got a burn-like rash from the battery every time I wore it. I wanted to like the Fitbit and like all of the features but it wasn’t worth the discomfort from the rash.

January 12, 2019

Works great

I bought this 2 years ago and mine still works great. It tracks steps, activity, water intake, heart rate and also keeps tack of your sleeping patterns which is a feature I really like.

May 02, 2018

Your worth it!

The Fitbit charge hr is my second Fitbit product that I have owned and I absolutely love them. Having the Heart rate monitor on my wrist helps me track how hard I working out, at that particular time.

March 13, 2018

Kind of gets old.

I love my Fitbit, but after a couple months I got sick of the chunky look of it. HR monitoring is decently accurate. I compare it to my chest HR monitor. However, it ALWAYS cuts out during my workouts and stops reading my HR for several minutes. First Charge HR I owned lasted 10 months before it wouldn't charge anymore. They sent me a free replacement. I don't even think you can buy this version anymore. But I do like how you can start and stop a workout by holding down the button - a feature Charge HR2 does not have. If you want it to count step get the Alta! If you want it for heart rate monitoring, invest in something a little more reliable.

March 09, 2018

Not a bad tracker for the average person

I really like being able to track my progress with the Fitbit and the app. What I don’t like is the fact that these are not function able in the water, on the bike plus the battery life is weak (3days). I feel that I am always having to charge my watch and that really affects tracking my progress. When the battery dies it does not give me a lot of notice or have option to check my battery level on the watch itself until the battery is low and then you are lucky to have 2-3 hrs to get it onto charge or lose all your data.
    The other negative is that the strap is not the prettiest and it would be lovely if there where better options without the price being jacked up. Apart from that I do like it, the app is easy and fun to use.
    I would love to try the new FitBit with the swimming functions, but it doesn’t fit the single mom budget if it doesn’t work the way I need it to.

2.0/5

March 06, 2018

Not woth the expense

I have had 2 Fitbit Charger HR and i will say that "dont waste your money", this product is just not worth what it cost.......the wristband broke on me...The wrist band started bubbling up and then it broke on me. I work in a store, so i dont have a hard, dirty job......please dont waste your money on this item....ill post some pictures below....

January 31, 2018

Love my Fitbit

I got my Fitbit a few years back, I love it to track my steps throughout the day as well as my calorie burn. This is a replacement as the band on mine bubbled and lifted. The warranty is fantastic and I got a brand new one. The newer models look better and when mine dies I’ll probably replace it.

January 12, 2018

Keeps me on track!

I’ve had my Fitbit for about a year now and I’m really enjoying it. The sleep tracking is so helpful and I like how much information it collects. I find the touchscreen interface to be a bit bothersome at times, but overall, it’s a good product.

January 12, 2018

In love with my Fitbit....even over the Apple Watch

So...I got a free Apple Watch...it was part of a promo, which I was so excited about as I had the Fitbit Alta for a year and fell in love. When I got the Apple Watch, I gave my Alta to hubby and he loved it just the same. Only thing is...I hated my watch. I didn’t understand it (not user friendly) and it didn’t do near as much that I wanted as my Fitbit. So...I swapped it for the Charge HR and have zero regrets. It tracks sleep...my heart rate....even stairs....and the Fitbit community is so friendly and positive. A nice change of taste in an angry world. Well worth the high price.

January 09, 2018

Good tracker, better than the regular charge

I purchased this tracker after my first two charges wrecked. So far it has lasted longer than those. The rubber casing has lifted, but has not opened like the older ones. I like how the band is interchangeable for in case this one opens up, but I have not had the need to get a new band yet. Defiantely a better value than the regular charge!