Fitbit Charge HR Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 164 in Athletic Wear

June 21, 2017

Fitbit charge

Love it. Bought it right when they came out with it. Love the colour. Must admit don't use most of the features. I never wore a watch prior to this, but now I simply can't go without it. Very stiff at this and does not feel very comfortable. Also awkward for the first bit at night. Wish I could go swimming with it. Great for challenging yourself. Still get a high when it vibrates.

June 19, 2017

Great fitness tracker!

I love my Fitbit charge HR. I've been using my Fitbit for 2 years now and it really motivates me to stay active and get my steps in. I I love the added bonus of the hear rate monitor. It allows me to see how hard I am working when I exercise. I also really love the the challenges in the app. Really keeps me motivated!

May 26, 2017

A great option for a health tracker on a budget. I love that it has a heart rate monitor so I can accurately track my calorie burn for the day! The screen that shows your daily stats and the time is also great!

May 13, 2017

I've had my Fitbit Charge HR for a full year now, and it has made me feel really motivated to get active. I like combining it with the Carrot Rewards app to meet my step goals and earn Scene points towards free movies. It is a pricier item, but their customer service and policy for replacing them for almost any reason is phenomenal. The screen is very prone to scratches, and there isn't a screen protector small enough to stay affixed and protect it, so it just keeps getting worse. The second generation charge HR was recently released with a larger screen, so I am hoping that they have screen protectors or something to ensure that the screens aren't scratched beyond recognition in the first month. I have a large Charge HR in plum, but I would love to try some of the new colour combos they've released lately, especially rose gold and or lavender. I would recommend it again and will likely purchase an updated version this year.

April 23, 2017

It worked well for the first year or so. But now that it is two years old I find that it doesn't properly track steps, stairs or sleep. For example, I slept well over 7bhours last night but it tells me I slept for 2 and a half. I have stairs in my apartment and I have to climb them numerous times a day to let my dog in and out but it tells me I havent climbed any stairs in days. Steps, apparently I walked 52 before I even got out of bed.

April 09, 2017

Worth every penny! Love keeping track of my activity and heart rate :) also love the fact that I'm wearing a watch again! The band on this Fitbit is much better as its significantly more secure with its clip in strap rather than the one on my previous Fitbit Charge which fell off of my wrist numerous times (not secure at all). Keeps a fairly accurate count of my steps and calories burnt (also think the HR tracker helps with this). Loving this model much more than the previous one, although the original Charge led me to become a huge fan of this brand. The linked App is also wonderful! Love comparing and challenging friends as well as checking out my detailed statistics. I believe everybody should have one! We would have a healthier population as a result :)

April 07, 2017

I got this watch at the end of January as a motivation for my fitness journey. And I absolutely love it! I always have it on my wrist. I wear it day and night. I find sometimes that the steps are off as it's on my hand, but it's pretty reliable in terms of heart rate and calories burned. I use it everyday at the gym and I couldn't go without it ! The only down side, is that it dosn't go under water.

February 06, 2017

I love my FitBit Charge HR! I wanted this one because I really wanted a heart rate monitor. I like that it tracks all my steps, active time and sleep! My only complaint is that sometimes it has a hard time tracking high intensity cardio workouts and I have been disappointed that it hasn't captured all my work because the heart rate monitor isn't necessarily built for that!

January 05, 2017

Love my Fitbit. Very motivational. Love the app that goes with the Fitbit. Very user friendly and easy to track my goals. I recommend fitbits to anyone needing a little extra push to get on the fitness trail again!

September 09, 2016

For a long time I didn't think a fitness tracker was for me. I'm already very active, and I don't need a fancy watch to encourage me to be. But there are so many more benefits to one than that. I started getting interested in Fitbits when I read that they fairly accurately calculate calories that are burned in a day. As a thorough calorie counter, this was a huge draw for me, as it's otherwise difficult to determine the calories burned in a given workout, especially for something like a boot camp class that's constantly changing.

I got my Charge HR for Christmas and I LOVE IT. I have lost weight using the calories that it calculates, and can attest to the accuracy of the calories burned function. The app is super user friendly, and it's easy to view and analyze the data. And it really DOES encourage me to be more active. Even if I've worked out one day, if I haven't gotten my steps in yet I will go for a walk or do a walk-at-home YouTube video to complete my 10,000 steps. The community is great too; so many people use Fitbits and the challenges are a fun way to connect with friends while getting off your butt.

All in all, this has been a great tool for me in my fitness and weight loss goals. For others, it may just be a way to encourage more activity, which is always a good thing, but if you're not also tracking what you eat, it likely isn't going to help you lose weight.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge