Fitbit Charge Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 194 in Weight Management

May 02, 2017

Got my fitbit last year in June as an early birthday gift. I had gain a few (10lbs) over the winter and was in need of some motivation. From the moment I put it on, started logging my calories, competing with myself and others, I could tell that this was going to work. I didn't dare sit down at the end of the day without my steps, calories burned, kms or stairs. I lost the weight pretty fast and this is not a gimmicky product. It's pure science. Reduce your caloric intake, burn calories by moving and lost weight. BONUS- after 9 months my beloved fitbit started to bubble...they replaced it for free! That's superb customer satisfaction that I can get on board with!

April 09, 2017

Loved the concept and effectiveness of this Fitbit but hated the band! Constantly fell off my wrist (at least once a month) but thanks to the kindness and honestness of good samaritans, I somehow never lost it! Simply unclipped and fell off. As far as efficiency goes though, took pretty accurate count of my daily steps although there was the occasional freeze where it would stop counting. Overall, fairly impressed with this entry level activity tracker. Have since been spoiled with a Fitbit Charge HR though and would never go back. Recommend Fitbit to everyone! Excellent for active individuals, those looking to become more aware of their activity level (or lack there of), and even in weight loss. Also wonderful for seniors :)

February 09, 2017

I got a FitBit Charge for Christmas and was so excited when I opened it up! I have been wearing it almost every day since and I love how it keeps me on track to get more steps in each day, exercise more and it connects to MyFitnessPal where I track all my food. The heart rate monitor part is awesome, and I love the sleep tracker, too! Definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in it.

January 16, 2017

I purchased my fitbit charge in March 2016. It has made me very aware of how active or inactive (haha) I am daily. I love that its a constant reminder to get moving. It not only tracks steps but also heartrate, sleep & calories. I love mine and wear it daily! Support is also really good for Fitbit if you ever have any issues.

October 15, 2016

Wonderful way to remind you how many steps you need to walk in one day. I find it to be a great motivator. Now I need a treadmill and then things will be really great.

September 18, 2016

Love love love my fitbit charge! I wear it everyday/all day! It is very accurate with step counting! It tracks sleep as well which u love! I have zero complaints about this product!

September 04, 2016

My boyfriend and I love our Fitbit's for fitness, nutrition, weight, water and sleep tracking plus the silent vibrating alarms are a genius idea! We wake up a couple apart on the weekdays so not being jolted awake by a loud alarm 2 hours early has helped the quality of my sleep so much. My Fitbit has been the key motivator for keeping me on track with my diet and I am visually noticing the weight loss after only a month.

July 26, 2016

I love Love LOVE my Fitbit charge!! It has helped me lose 75 lbs! It encourages me to stay active and set a daily step goal. I love how I can 'compete' with my friends with different challenges throughout the week. It syncs to My Fitness Pal which is also a bonus.

May 30, 2016

The most motivational tool that is lightweight and a stylish, yet plain, accessory. A wonderful product however production has gotten worse, quality is lacking and they need to up their game Fitbit is great at exchanges and customer service with any problems.

May 08, 2016

My husband and I both tried a Fitbit Charge about a year ago. We enjoyed having them and loved being able to see just how active we really were. It was a great eye opener and motivator. That said, the quality of our items weren't great. My clasp was always letting go and I lost my FB about 3 times. Thankfully, it was always returned. I emailed about it but they weren't helpful sadly. Finally, one day, it was gone. Their support offered me 25% off a new one but my FB was only 6 months old. I haven't bothered replacing it. My husband's died after about 9 months and they quickly mailed him a new one. That was really nice.

In our group of friends, quite a few have FBs and none of them (NONE) lasted a year. They have all had one replaced by FB because one day they stopped working. So because of all that, I wouldn't get another one. For the price, they are great! But just a heads up on potential future troubles.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Chick2393 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler