4.1/5
Flamingo Chicken Strips Reviews
Ranked #123 in Frozen Entrees

May 26, 2017

Although I have tried other brands of chicken strips in the past Flamingo And Jane's are my families favorite. I never buy Flamingo at regular price as they are quite expensive. They go on sale quite frequently so that's when I stock up.

They are high in sodium which is expected when it comes to frozen food but a good source of protein. There's 9g in two pieces. They are a bit thin but taste good. Crispy breaded chicken on the outside and lean white meat on the inside. They take only 20 minutes to make, so if you're looking for a quick easy snack these are great.

April 11, 2017

We had been eating a different brand of chicken strips until these came on sale + coupon making them a deal that I couldn't resist. My husband was pleasantly surprised and said that he even preferred these over our usual competitor brand chicken strips. I don't find that they crisp up as much as I'd like but they're great for a quick dinner.

November 29, 2016

I bought these at my local grocery store recently because they were at a great price. But after trying them for the first time I wish I would left them in the store! The outside was nice and crispy but the flavour inside was horrible!!! It left a bad aftertaste in my mouth! I think from now on I will continue to buy my usual brand of breaded chicken strip I like and leave this brand alone!

November 01, 2016

Je les retrouve souvent en rabais à l'épicerie. Les filets de poulet sont tendre et croustillant à la fois. Rapide à faire cuire au four,c'est une bonne alternative quand on est pressé.

November 01, 2016

These have been available at a great price lately, and I stocked up for about $2 per pack with a coupon. My sister told me about a great idea..make a sauce from Frank's Red Hot sauce, ketchup, and butter, coat the cooked chicken, and reheat, and you have some really awesome "boneless chicken wings". One box served 4 with a couple of sides, and the chicken was a great taste and texture. They took a little longer to cook than suggested, but were otherwise quite impressive. We will but these again.

3.2/5

March 31, 2016

Our family tried these gluten free chicken strips from Flamingo and although they do have a different taste from our regular Janes, they are not half bad. We got them for pretty much free through price matching and coupons. I don't think I would purchase them at their full price though.

March 03, 2016

Ma famille aime bien ces doigts de poulet car la viande blanche est de bonne qualité et ils font un repas rapide à préparer pour dîner car on en a toujours une boîte au congélateur. De plus, ils sont souvent à prix rabais.

June 24, 2015

LA FAMILLE AIME BIEN LES DOIGTS DE POULET FLAMINGO BIEN QUE LE GOÛT N'EST PAS SUPER LA QUALITÉ DE LA VIANDE SEMBLE BONNE . REPAS PRATIQUE ET RAPIDE . SON PRIX TROP CHER À MON GOÛT DONC J'ATTENDS LES SPÉCIAUX POUR ME FAIRE DES RÉSERVES .

April 10, 2015

I really like #FlamingoChickenStrips for convenient ,tasty, white meat breaded chicken strips are great to add to a meal or my family loves them for a snack. Very well priced.

April 10, 2015

Generous pieces of white meat chicken in every box. These strips cook up golden without leaving a greasy residue. They have a light coating and are low in saturated fats and are trans fat-free. A tasty main to help prepare a nutritious meal.