Fleecy Fabric Softener Touch Release Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 273 in Laundry Care

September 19, 2016

This is my first time using fabric softener and I am never going back! It gave my clothes back their original shape and made everything so soft and cuddly. I had two pairs of scrub pants that became too tight on my thighs after just a couple wears and after washing them with this fabric softener they feel amazing and are actually slightly baggy on me now (which is a good thing). And this stuff smells amazing! I highly recommend this product.

September 08, 2015

Love how it smells and your clothes are very soft to the touch I would definitely recommend this product. It;s a bargain when you find the right sale and coupon

July 17, 2015

It's my new go to! The smell rocks!

July 15, 2015

love how it smells and your clothes are very soft to the touch I would definitely recommend this product.

June 09, 2015

Soo, I have never used fabric softener before, I just never knew how to use it... I bought some of the "Calm" aromatherapy kind, and it smells sooo good!! I still dont think i used it 100% properly, but it made a difference thats for sure... definitely buying this product in the future!

June 08, 2015

I use this fleecy with ever load of laundry. It leaves my clothes soft and smelling fantastic for days. It's easy to use and the bottle lasted for quite a while. I got my whole family using it!

March 17, 2015

With 5 members in my family i,m always trying to save money so i buy whatever product is on sale or that i have coupons for. Recently i recieved a coupon from a friend to save $5.00 off fleecy fabric softner and a huge bottle happened to be on sale that week. Ive heard friends talk and have seen commercials for fleecy 14 day touch release fahric softner. It is now the new best friend to all my clothes,blankets,sheets, towels and anything else made out of fabric. 3 weeks later and the spare blankets in the closet still smell as fresh as the day i washed them. Mrs money saver has just put the first product permently on the shopping list. As far as fabric softner is concerned it doesnt matter whats on sale or what kind is cheaper i ak going to buy the fleecy 14 day touch release.