Flexitol Heel Magic Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 201 in Foot Care

3.2/5

June 06, 2016

I have really bad cracked heels sometimes I cannot even walk on my left foot I tried this product and it works amazing ..it is pricey but well worth it

May 09, 2016

Feet aren’t exactly at the top of my priority list, but with sandal season just around the corner I’m applying Flexitol Heel Magic like it’s going out of style. First of all, the format of this product is AMAZING. It comes in a tube, almost like a gluestick, so you don’t actually have to rub the lotion onto your feet, because really feet are blargh. It’s a thicker balm, that is medically proven to treat dry and cracked feet. Science is on your side with this stuff, gnary feet beware this stuff works overtime to transform your feet.

March 01, 2016

This is a stick that I got at Walmart to smooth my cracked heels along with another one I picked up a Freeman product. They both work really well. The flexitol tends to be my favourite of the two, but I use them both. It was a good investment to buy them for sure.