Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Reviews
#7 in Coffee

June 04, 2019

Folgers in your cup !

Only coffee I drink is Folgers. The coffee is not bitter or salty , tried other types and brands of coffee and not a fan. Can’t go wrong with the price, and quality . Opening the can and smelling the fresh beans ,

May 29, 2019

I love this coffee

I actually love this brand of coffee. Every single day of my life for the last two years I've been drinking this coffee every day or twice a day. I think it's delicious and well worth the money.

May 16, 2019
    United States

My favourite brand to make at home

This is my favourite brand to make and drink at home. The price of this product isn’t too bad and the taste is great. I’m a big coffee drinker so I’ve tried different brands and this is my favourite.

May 14, 2019

My favorite (make at home) coffee

This is my favorite coffee to make at home. I love the taste, flavor and smell... I love waking up to the smell of it, my family knows not to bug me until I have had my first cup 😉😋

May 11, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great Roast Coffee

Folgers is my go to for daily coffee. The smooth taste and it's never bitter like some other brands. I love opening the lid and the pleasing aroma drifts into the air. As the coffee is brewing the house fills with the fresh coffee aroma as well.

April 27, 2019

Great, for an inexpensive cup

I liked it! I’m a need a coffe within 10 minutes of getting kind of girl and Folgers did the job. Tasted pretty much as good of some of the higher priced brands. A wee bit of bitter aftertaste but pretty smooth taste and can’t beat the price if you get it on sale.

April 26, 2019

One of the best grocery store coffees!

One of the best grocery store coffee blends! It has a rich, strong flavour. It's an amazing quality and quantity for the price. You can get it for an even better deal at costco! An entire case can make over 100 cups! SO good. Highly recommended.

April 04, 2019

Folgers taste great

I love Folgers Coffee it’s tastes great. I’ve known this brand since in the 80’s my mom used to make coffee. The aroma brings so much warmth and love.

April 04, 2019

My morning wake up

This coffee is great. I love the taste aroma and flavor. I been using Folgers for years since I met my fiance. I used to use Nabo coffee and swore by it. Since using folgers it has won me over that flavours taste and aroma are great. It's a great pick me up in the morning

March 04, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Love this coffee!

This brand of coffee is the only coffee that I buy! The taste is consistently superior to all other brands that I've tried. Full body taste! Heavenly aroma!