Folgers Mountain Roast Coffee Reviews
#8 in Coffee

Ground Coffee Classic Roast Mountain Grown Brews up to 380 cups 48 oz canister

July 03, 2016

The quality was good, nice fresh aroma, however I find the actual coffee once brewed, was a bit weak, so I had to use more grounds to brew a stronger cup. For this reason I am giving it 4 stars. Next time when I order this brand I will order a darker roast. This coffee would be best for someone who enjoys medium body coffee.

June 06, 2016

Folgers coffee is a fairly good coffee. Switched to it when the brand that I was using went sky high in price. Took a while to get use too but now really enjoy it. I am an avid coffee drinker. 4-5 cups a day. SO this is a good coffee for a decent price. Especially if you can get it on sale. Then I stock up. Works great in my Keurig as well.

April 22, 2016

Folgers isn't my favorite coffee but it will do in a pinch. I find the taste a little too bitter for my liking. I usually have some in the house, however, for visitors who seem to enjoy it.

March 12, 2016

Always a great cup of coffee, one of my two favorite brands to buy. it is on sale fairly often so this is a bonus with coffee prices being so high. Great aroma and taste.

March 05, 2016

This is my go to coffee for home use. I have a refillable cup for my Keurig and I use folgers most of the time. I love the flavor. Folgers was the first coffee I ever tasted and liked and I am pretty loyal to this brand for those times when I am not purchasing coffee at a coffee shop.

I love that I can purchase it in different roasts.

February 12, 2016

Folgers is a huge family favorite when it comes to coffee. Not only the rich, deep flavors but the wonderful aroma of a fresh brewed pot or cup in the morning is just the thing to get you going!

February 10, 2016

We enjoy the taste of Folgers coffee. I make a pot each morning for my hubby and
    myself. I also purchase the k cups for our Kurigh. We enjoy this in the afternoon rather
    than making a full pot of coffee
    I have bought other coffee brands but always end up coming back to Folgers

January 29, 2016

I do like Folger coffee, I drink it every other day & it's the only brand my family has used for many many years!

January 29, 2016

The coffee was okay. Pretty bland and not that nice brew coffee that I am accustomed to. If you are not a heavy coffee drinker than this will do the job for you..

January 29, 2016

The best coffee ever ! All Folgers product are made with excellent ingredients. Tasted good ! The best one to take with breakfast !