Folgers Mountain Roast Coffee Reviews
#6 in Coffee

Ground Coffee Classic Roast Mountain Grown Brews up to 380 cups 48 oz canister

October 11, 2018

Great taste

I'm a huge coffee drinker. For years I drank nothing but Maxwell House. Recently I sent my husband to the store and he but Folgers. Said it was on sale. So, since I have to have my coffee every morning and was out of Maxwell House, I had no choice but to use this. Well, needless to say, I'm a Folgers coffee lover now. Such a smooth, rich taste. My husband did well.

October 11, 2018

Great cup of coffee

I recently bought Folgers Mountain Roast coffee because it was on sale and I enjoyed it more than I expected. It had been years since the last time I bought this brand, but I will definitely be adding this to my regular coffee purchase as the flavor profile has much improved.

October 05, 2018

Great coffee...

Folgers Mountain Roast Coffee is absolutely delicious! Every cup has a great taste and is very smooth. It doesn't have any bitter aftertaste. I will be drinking this over and over again. I would definitely recommend it.

September 02, 2018

Smooth coffee

Bought this can of coffee to try earlier this year as it was on sale. I have the classic roast and it is a smooth taste and lasts me wonder about 4 months and is still fresh! Highly recommend this coffee for any new coffee drinkers as well.

1.7/5

May 02, 2018

The worst coffee and I try them all

We buy a lot of coffee and are always trying the cheaper in large cans kind for camping and large group events. This is the worst of all of them. Tastes like acidic dirt water and changing the concentration does not help. Even no name is much better! Not fair trade or anything either.

1.3/5

May 02, 2018

Bad Flavour

In my opinion it is a terrible tasting coffee. No full bodied flavor at all. The price is considerably lower than most other coffeès, but this is probably due to lesser quality. I never purchase Folgers any more.

2.2/5

April 17, 2018

Not the best coffee

I received this brand of coffee in a gift basket and I was excited to try it. I was very disappointed in the flavour. It was overly strong and left a bitter after taste. I wasn’t able to drink anymore.

April 10, 2018

Great coffee

Love the taste of this coffe. It has a wonderful aroma and a smooth flavour. I do find its price a little high. If it goes on sale i will definitely buy it again.

1.0/5

April 03, 2018

This is what I call, "dirty water"

I absolutely cannot believe I bought this. The taste is awful, yes I drink lots of good quality coffee. It actually tastes like dirty water. Might be easier to make but Jesus, go for the extra two minutes to make yourself a decent cup of coffee.

March 23, 2018

Great tasting coffee doesn't have to be expensive

If you thought you need to buy the expensive brands to get better-tasting coffee, you're wrong. I've tasted coffee bought in coffee shops and tried the pods, but I keep coming back to this brand.