footlogix
Good

footlogix Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 201 in Foot Care

May 14, 2017

I use the footlogix callus softener along with their foam products. They are amazing. My clients quiet enjoy them, they are easy to sell because they work!

2.3/5

January 07, 2017

Footlogix is a 'Pediceutical' brand that has a line of products used in spas as well as for personal use. I tried the Footlogix Very Dry Skin Formula which goes on like a mousse and absorbs into the skin quite quickly. After using the entire bottle with applications twice daily, I can't say that it lived up to its claims at all. I'm not sure about the rest of the line, but it's definitely not worth the price.

September 07, 2016

I was skeptical about this mousse. First it was a mousse and not a cream. I have always thought that for a foot cream to work, it had to be thick. Boy was I wrong. Footlogix is a bit on the pricey side at $19. But a little goes a long way and the can seems to last a long time. The mousse absorbs quickly and you can dress right away. Not greasy at all. And leaves your feet really, really soft. Love this treatment.

February 03, 2016

Footlogix for cracked heels is the best product for my feet. In the summer, I suffer from severe fissures on my heels. It can get so bad that I can't step down on my foot. OUCH! Since finding Footlogix I can walk again, my fissures are gone and I can look forward to softer heels and wearing sandals again.