Foreo Luna Play Reviews

June 11, 2019

Luna Play

I found it pretty interesting. There are minor vibrations on your face/pores when you use it. I can see makeup being washed off after using it. Can't really tell if all the 'dirt' is coming off but it does feel good.

May 21, 2019

Great Little Gadget

Love the foreo luna play notice such a difference with my skin since I have added this to my cleansing routine. Look forward to trying a few other foreo products also.

March 15, 2019

Soft skin!

I was a little bit skeptical of the 'miracle' FOREO would do to my skin, but after I used it a couple of times I can say it's true. My skin feels so much softer and clean now - definitely worth the money. If I would go for the more expensive ones? Probably not!

2.7/5

July 11, 2018

Mini Foreo Luna Play

I received the mini foreo luna play as a gift. I definitely would not purchase this on my own as it is not worth 45 dollars CAD. It does work well in exfoliating my face but I wouldn't say its any different from just using a regular exfoliant. Plus, it's not very accurate in describing my skin when you try to hook it up to the app.

March 28, 2018

Love it

It is a complete game changer. You know for sure that your face is clean when using this. Most of my acne cleared just by using this with a mild cleanser. Mine stopped charging for some reason so it won't last forever. It's pretty expensive too, but worth it.

June 19, 2016

I stumble across this little beauty while in line to pay for my other items at Sephora. This is the perfect travel companion for cleansing your face. I have the Clarisonic 3 which is far to big to travel with but I always miss how clean my face feels when I'm travelling so the Foreo Luna Play is the perfect alternative. It's tiny (slightly larger around than a loonie) and completely portable. Unlike the regular and mini Luna's, the Play cannot be recharged or batteries changed however it's good for 100 uses before needing to dispose of it. At $49 CAD it is a little pricey for something that will be thrown away but for me, it is totally worth the benefits.