Fossil Wallets Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 341 in Accessories

July 13, 2017

Great quality wallet

These wallets aren't just pretty they are quality wallets that will last. I have a few and I love all of them they are colourful and unique. Well worth the purchase.

February 25, 2017

I have owned 2 Fossil Wallets I love them both I have had them for over 7 years and they are very well made. I love the heavy duty leather that they use its soft to the touch and strong like bull ! Its construction hold up to what ever I can dish out.
    I have purchased a few round the holiday season for gifts for my family members they all love them. Fossil makes them in a large variety of styles colors. this is a you betcha product.

May 29, 2016

I have only discovered fossil in the last few years but now I am a loyal customer. Their quality considering the reasonably price is unreal. I have a fossil outlet store near me that I absolutely love but also don't mind paying full price for staple, classic pieces.

April 02, 2016

Fossil makes great quality products for a reasonable price. I have many of their purses and two wallets. They are very well made with quality materials. The only issue I've found is that the leather isn't treated so lighter colors can pose a problem until a patina forms. Be careful to keep them from items that can transfer colors (like jeans) until then.

April 01, 2016

these are a little ugly, and fairly expensive, but amazingly good quality and will last for years if you dont throw them in the fire or drop them out of a plane. typically they have lots of card slots, which is nice, and a lisence section, which is much appreciated.

March 23, 2016

These wallets are great for on the go or if you're like me a hate switching your wallet because these babies last FOREVER. There cute, not my all time favourite but it's practical and has lasted forever.

February 27, 2016

I bought a bag 5 years ago and I am still using it daily. They have great products. Gonna go buy one for my husband's birthday gift.

February 11, 2016

I have one bag from fossil. Red shopping tote with zipper. Its great bag. I am using currently for my everyday bag. Hopefully it will last long. I love the color.

January 21, 2016

Fossil is a great brand to invest in whether it be watches or purses or wallets. They are great for men and women, their stuff is high quality and it will last a lifetime. They're trendy and sturdy.

January 20, 2016

I have had a great wallet for over 10years from Fossil. it never has broken and it is just a piece of me. easy to carry and holds everything great, its so worth the price.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!