4.1/5
Freeman Dead Sea Mineral Mask Reviews
#789 in Face Masks

November 19, 2019

Feel great

I love freeman brand . I like using different types of their masks. My skin feels fresh after using then and it is so obvious ight after I use. Their prices are really reasonable and the quality is really good. If you have daily stress this mask gives your skin the feeling you need

July 07, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Fun!

I have used this mask frequently over t past month or so. I have not noticed a large difference in my skin. It is a super fun bright blue clay mask!it has not damaged or had my skin, but after trying others I may not go back to this one.

2.7/5

August 03, 2017

Made me have a red face for an hour after

This product was very strong burned my face after I rinsed it off with plain water , I had no pre sensation of burning or other discomfort when applying or wearing it , only after it was removed . I had high hopes as I liked other freeman masks

May 21, 2017

I absolutely love the colour and smell of this mask. I don't know if it actually has any destressing properties but it definitely puts me in a good mood. It leaves my skin so soft as well. Amazing price.

July 05, 2016

Like this line, natural ingridients and desent price. It cleans my skin and makes it very smooth.love the scent easily to apply. Scary my husband a few times

July 05, 2016

This mask was so cleansing to my skin and left it feeling clean, soft and tightened my pores. The tube is very generously sized and a steal for the price.

February 22, 2016

This Dead Sea mineral mask from the freeman line is a rather decent mask. It leaves my skin feeling cleansed and not tight. It doesn't make my skin red. I've used this product for years.

February 22, 2016

This is actually a pretty good mask basing this on the price. I loved the smell and also the color. Effectiveness was not too bad, my skin did feel pretty clean and fresh once removed.

June 12, 2015

Freemans dead sea mineral facemask is awesome. Firstly I was drawn to the bright blue coloring of the mask. It has a pleasant scent. It goes on smoothly and tightens up nicely. It washes off fairly easily and leaves skin feeling soft, supple and clean. The price for this product was awesome and made this a very thrifty but luxurious buy. Totally recommend this product to anyone that wants to panper themselves.

April 01, 2013

So I really enjoy all of Freeman's Feeling Beautiful masks because they're cheap, fun, and most of them really work. I recently picked up this Anti-Stress mask with Dead Sea Minerals, and i'm really loving it!

The colour is a very vibrant and fun teal. You apply it to dry skin and let it dry (about 30 minutes) then wipe it off. It's very thick and slippery, so it's easy to apply, and you don't need a whole lot to get a solid mask going. I noticed that it will make my eyes water a ton if I get it too close, so make sure you leave good room around your eyes, but don't be afraid to cover your t-zone well (especially if it's really oily, like mine!). The mask doesn't hurt when it dries like some other masks tend to, and when it's dried you simply wash it off. I usually do it in the shower/ after a bath because as I mentioned it's extremely coloured and would surely ruin any hand towel you try to remove it with!

I like this mask in particular because it's very relaxing...it is anti-stress! It's got a very nice relaxing smell (lavender and bergamot), and the mask itself helps to absorb excess oil and clear out pores. It's koalin clay based and it's loaded with minerals. I notice that it leaves my skin smoother and more radiant, and it really helps control oil production. It's gentle enough to use a few times a week. At $3.99 for a 150ml bottle, it's the best (and most affordable) way to pamper yourself at home.