Fresh Step Cat Litter Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #217 out of 313 in Pet Products

May 06, 2017

This is by far the best scoopable cat litter I have found, it has very little dust and it helps to control odors as good as any cat littler out there.

April 07, 2016

This is the one of the litters that our cats will use. The new blend they have it's to dusty when you put it in their boxes. The freshen beads in it do help a whole lot! It traps the scent of urine and feces. It is a great absorbent for urine as well. Doesn't fall apart when you pick it up in the scoop.

April 07, 2016

This is my go-to litter. The price is right and you can get the nice big size container which is great. The little is not too dusty and has a pleasant smell for my cat (and myself).

January 25, 2016

This is the best cat litter I've ever tried, especially as far as odor is concerned. And I have tried a lot of cat litters!

March 14, 2015

This is an excellent clumping cat litter. It reduces orders on contact. A really good cat litter.

3.2/5

February 13, 2015

I don't have a cat, so I buy this to use in our garage. It may sound weird, but when they are working in there and grease or oil is spilled, I pour this over the oil spots. It absorbs the oil and I just sweep it up.

June 22, 2014

Get a free product coupon from Klout Perks. Pick up Fresh Step Extreme. This is THE BEST litter ever. You would never know a cat lived here.

Updated On: June 22, 2014

*Got not Get

2.2/5

June 16, 2014

I'm only giving this a 3 star because It is way to expensive for kitty litter and it wasn't the greatest clumping litter, could be better, I think the only thing I really liked was the scent it was pleasant, sorry but there is a cheaper and a better scooping litter than this one.

May 29, 2014

this is a really good cat litter. love how it clumps.