Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Rose

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Rose Reviews

Ranked #393 out of 882 in Lip Balm

March 11, 2017

I received this as a gift. The rose one smells nice, but this was a miss for me. In terms of relieving dry/chapped lips, it just felt like I had really thick product on.

July 01, 2016

I picked this up at the Sephora store as it was recommended to me buy the cosmetician. This product works great as a lip balm with a SPF added, the only problem I had was the colour I should have got a clear colour as if I wear it going to bed i get the colour all over my pillow case.

February 24, 2016

Slightly oily but feels lips feeling smooth and silky. The tint stays on for hours and looks very natural. Very moisturizing and smells like roses. I use it everyday.

February 17, 2016

I generally do not use lip products because of the taste and the ickiness left on my lips, but this product goes on smooth!!! and no weird after taste!! I love the spf 15 one the most. There is a selection of tints and that is another thing I like about this. the color is not super dramatic!

August 02, 2015

I use this treatment on top of my favourite lipstick and has truly helped my chapped lips! But there is no need to use lipstick on top, it has a great rose colour to it

January 27, 2015

Moisture, subtile color and just a hint of shine. Perfect for work or play.

December 05, 2014

I received this in a sample size at Sephora…which has lasted me forever. Love the scent and the texture is perfect. I wear it alone and sometimes under lipstick. I like that it has an SPF…definitely a plus in my daily beauty routine. No lip wrinkles for this mama!

November 21, 2014

I first discovered this product while having my makeup done for an event at my local Sephora. I have been hooked on it since! The Rose colour is my absolute favourite. It gives a nice tint to your lips that is light and looks natural. I cannot be without this during the winter. It is very very hydrating and feels great on application and while wearing it. Your lips will feel like butter. Its not sticky and isn't crazy shiny and smells nice. This is one of my must have that I always keep buying over and over and over again. I cannot be without it.

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Pets last Day

poisson.amanda added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise

krysten26 added a new review for
    Scentsy Ornament

BJAdams added a new review for
    Ivory Dish Soap

kathryn.kef added a new review for
    Bio-Oil

crazynathou added a new review for
    GUM Eez-Thru Flossers