Friskies Stuffed Morsels Reviews
Ranked #7 in Cat Food & Treats

May 29, 2017

My cats are crazy for friskies stuffed morsels! As soon as I fill up there bowls they come running and gobble it down in seconds, and then they usually end up trying to steal from who every was slowest and start crying for more haha. I deffently take that as a sign of them enjoying this food and it goes on sale fairly regularly, will continue to buy this brand !

May 05, 2017

Mes deux chats sont difficiles et ne mangent pas n'importe quoi, mais ils acceptent toujours la nourriture sèche Friskies. Quands ils entrent dans la maison après avoir couru dehors, ils vont prendre leur petite collation de Friskies morsels.

January 25, 2017

My cat loves these, he gobbles it up quickly and meows for more. The price is great and I always have a bag on hand. I hope that it's not too fattening he seems a bit chubby lol.

January 19, 2017

This is the only brand of dry cat food my Kitties will eat. They love it and they really enjoy the stuffed morsels. I usually fill their bowl every morning and they devour it.

December 20, 2016

I bought a bag of this food for my three cats maybe twice in the past. I found that they ate the food way too quickly due to the added stuffed bits. They LOVED them. My one cat actually gained a noticeable amount of weight while having this food in the house, which is why I stopped buying it. They loved it though.

September 22, 2016

I use this all of the time for my 2 cats and they love it. My one cat even bites and tears away at the bag to give himself an unlimited supply. I tried buying the cheaper food once and let me tell you that my cats were not happy campers. This is a great product and it makes my cats happy

August 14, 2016

My cats love this brand. They refuse all others! Their fur is soft and I can tell with their activity and health that they are flourishing with this food. Excellent food!

February 13, 2016

My cat loves this. We use it for his 'treats'. He'll meow specifically when he wants some, instead of his 'dinner' kibble. The price is very good, and goes on sale quite often.

January 10, 2016

My younger cat seems to really enjoy this food,its hard and crunchy which helps clean her teeth and Whiskas products are inexpensive

December 23, 2015

My cats really like this. I like that it has real ingredients in it. They eat it really quickly and usually come back meowing for more food.
    The price is pretty good as well.