Frizz Ease Dream Curl Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #425 out of 2554 in Hair Care

July 13, 2017

Very good product, I recommend it

Très bon produit, efficace et sent bon. Je ne m'attendais pas à ce que ça donne un résultat aussi probant. Je ne suis vraiment pas déçue. J'achèterai probablement le produit.

June 20, 2017

I would buy this product it made my hair feel great

I loved the smell and feel of my hair. I washed and blow dryer my hair and it was soft and silky. Felt very clean I would recommend it and buy it again. Felt like very high end shampoo and conditioner.

May 10, 2017

Works wonderful, my hair is always deadband or dry and frizzy due to me bleaching it and or dyeing it so much, but this helps with the frizz and makes my hair silky smooth again..ill be buying this shampoo and conditioner set probably till I cant find it anymore.

May 10, 2017

I'm normally a Pantene or Tresemme girl, depending on which one is on sale. On my last trip out I decided to give John Frieda's Frizz Ease Dream Curls shampoo and conditioner a shot. I was pleasantly surprised. I don't think I would use it as my everyday go to for washing and conditioning my hair but I think it would definitely be what I would use before going out or days where I want to show off of my curls. My hair is hip length, thick and has fat curls/waves. This shampoo/conditioner helped immensely to keep the frizz down and the curls curling.

May 04, 2017

I love this product, it makes my frizzy hair mana gable & look great! A little pricey but well worth it. Definitely one of my must haves! Now it's what I use daily

April 28, 2017

I have hair that is both straight AND curly. Often a nightmare and spends a lot of time half up or in a messy bun on days I don't want to bother with blow drying. Tried out a sample of this stuff and immediately went out and bought a bottle. On days I want to let my curls fly this is what I use.

March 02, 2017

My hair is wavy which often translates to frizzy so I either have to use a product to smooth out the frizz or a curling product to enhance the waves. I was pleasantly surprised by Frizz Ease Dream Curl Shampoo & Conditioner. Though the price was a bit hard on the wallet I would possibly use it again.

June 09, 2016

My favorite curl shampoo and conditioner. Smells so good. Also keeps my curls locked in and not frizzy. Highly recommend this for anyone looking for affordable shampoo and conditioner for curls!

November 21, 2015

I have CRAZY curly hair and have tried it all! Hand cre me on you hair, hot oil, sun flower oil, even tried the no poo baking soda option - nothing worked. I tell you may hair was made for the 80's big and fuzz. This stuff has changed my life! I have hair I love. Silky, beautiful curls!!!!

1.2/5

October 22, 2015

Really wanted to like this. I found it made no difference in the way my hair looks and feels. I couldn't even get my brush through my hair. I do have thick coarse hair. A little too expensive. Bottle is barely appealing. The only thing I didn't mind was the scent which was decent and not too strong.