4.1/5
Frizz Ease Dream Curl Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#168 in Hair Care

January 19, 2018

Ease Of Brushing - No Tangles

I love this product! I have thick, curly hair that is nearly impossible to tame. After a wash with frizz ease, it’s easy to brush out my hair and remove all of the tangles. Smooth and tangle free, my life (hair) has never been so easy!

November 03, 2017

I love this I have been looking for something to help with my thick and frizzy hair for awhile and someone told me about this and now I'm on love with it it controls the frizzyness and makes my hair feel smooth and smells good

October 10, 2017

good

good.....................................................................................................................................................................................

September 26, 2017

Love it!

I have straight hair that curls only slightly naturally when it's wet. When I used this shampoo and conditioner it helped to bring out that natural curl. It's amazing!

July 13, 2017

Very good product, I recommend it

Très bon produit, efficace et sent bon. Je ne m'attendais pas à ce que ça donne un résultat aussi probant. Je ne suis vraiment pas déçue. J'achèterai probablement le produit.

June 20, 2017

I would buy this product it made my hair feel great

I loved the smell and feel of my hair. I washed and blow dryer my hair and it was soft and silky. Felt very clean I would recommend it and buy it again. Felt like very high end shampoo and conditioner.

May 10, 2017

Works wonderful, my hair is always deadband or dry and frizzy due to me bleaching it and or dyeing it so much, but this helps with the frizz and makes my hair silky smooth again..ill be buying this shampoo and conditioner set probably till I cant find it anymore.

May 10, 2017

I'm normally a Pantene or Tresemme girl, depending on which one is on sale. On my last trip out I decided to give John Frieda's Frizz Ease Dream Curls shampoo and conditioner a shot. I was pleasantly surprised. I don't think I would use it as my everyday go to for washing and conditioning my hair but I think it would definitely be what I would use before going out or days where I want to show off of my curls. My hair is hip length, thick and has fat curls/waves. This shampoo/conditioner helped immensely to keep the frizz down and the curls curling.

May 04, 2017

I love this product, it makes my frizzy hair mana gable & look great! A little pricey but well worth it. Definitely one of my must haves! Now it's what I use daily

April 28, 2017

I have hair that is both straight AND curly. Often a nightmare and spends a lot of time half up or in a messy bun on days I don't want to bother with blow drying. Tried out a sample of this stuff and immediately went out and bought a bottle. On days I want to let my curls fly this is what I use.