Fructis Grow Strong Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#63 in Shampoo

December 23, 2017

The Best Shampoo You Will Ever Buy

It is worth the money and lasts long. Without this product, I would still have dry and brittle hair. Besides the cost, I would literally buy this frequently.

December 16, 2017

Gets the job done

I frequently buy this product due to the value. It doesn’t damage my hair and after styling my hair feels smooth and soft. I do find that my hair is dry though.

October 29, 2017

Its a good product

It is a very good product for certain types of hair I used it and it made my hair course and frizzy as well as damaged but when my sister used it her hair has never looked better depends all on the type of hair.

October 05, 2017

Ma marque favorite pour les shampoings et après shampoing

La marque fructis est ma marque favorite pour les raisons suivantes : lave très très bien
    Une odeur super agréable
    Tiens ces promesses
    Prix très raisonnable

October 02, 2017

Love love this product!!

As I said before...love love this product! It smells amazing! (as does all Fructis products)...Has a rich lather (never do I have to "repeat". Leaves hair light. No heavy residue!! Wonderful 2'n 1!

2.7/5

September 26, 2017

Good in a pinch

Not something I would use every day, but it is a great addition to my swimming bag. It seems to do as it promises, although it doesn't feel that nice when it's on.

September 26, 2017

Smells great! Feels ok.

I love the smell of this entire line, but often find my hair gets greasy within hours of washing it. I am sure that I rinse all shampoo/conditioner. Not the worst, but not my fav.

September 01, 2017

Smoothing and Strengthening

I received foil packs of the shampoo and conditioner directly from Garnier. There was a good amount of product provided for the conditioner and it was enough for my medium length hair for the majority of my hair. I tend not to condition my roots because I have greasy hair, but conditioner directions always recommend it. The smell is a lovely strong citrus and apple, just like it's corresponding shampoo. I felt my hair was stronger after just one use, and less hair came out when I brushed. Would recommend and will try to pick some up when on sale.

August 15, 2017

AMAZING PRODUCT

This is quite the product. I fell in love with how well it worked on my thick hair. The results were beautiful as well. I am surprised but I will definitely buy different scents!

August 01, 2017

Shine bright like a Diamond!

WOW! I love this product, it made my hair feel so soft and conditioned. I have rough hair and it fixed it within one month of usage. The only downfall is if you want to colour your hair, do not use this product because it , creates a barrier on the hair. Other than that, I recommend.