Fuji Finepix XP80

Fuji Finepix XP80 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #14 out of 66 in Digital Cameras

January 26, 2016

I bought this camera a couple of weeks ago and couldn't get the wifi set up. I thought it would be simple but couldn't connect it at home so I went to a wifi hotspot in town. Still couldn't connect. I have another Fuji camera and the settings are similar so I thought this would be a great camera with added features of wifi, you can use it under water and it has a dust proof and sand proof feature. Well the excitement went when I called Fuji and got an automated email. I left a message and my phone number and also emailed with another message. I was so frustrated after two weeks of trying to get this to work that I shipped it back to where I bought it. The reviews were excellent on this camera but nothing mentioned of the wifi. Today I received a phone call from Fuji they were pleasant enough and he explained what he would have done had I kept the camera. I guess I will know better next time. This camera takes great pictures just not satisfied with the wifi and not being able to talk to a person to get things fixed.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Mascara

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

philanab added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme