FujiFilm FinePix XP10
Good

FujiFilm FinePix XP10 Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 69 in Digital Cameras

Fujifilm FinePix XP10- 12MP, Fujinon 5x Periscopic Optical Zoom, 2.7" LCD, New uni-body chassis with a tactile grip finish, 4-Way Protection: Waterproof - 10ft (3M), Shockproof - 3ft (1M) and Freezeproof 14F (-10C). Other features include Face Detection w/ Red Eye Removal, Digital Image Stabilization, High Sensitivity 1600 ISO, 6 Scene - SR Auto Automatic Scene Recognition, One-Touch HD Movie 720p w/ Sound, Thin Metal Body 21.7mm, Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery.

2.2/5

June 17, 2011

I got this camera for Christmas after I broke mine while skating. So I guess the thought was this is a camera that will withstand my clumsiness. But I would not recommend this camera. It is rounded on both ends, therefore you can't stand it up when you put it on timer to take any group shots. It is literally entirely automatic. So I can't put it sport mode when I want to capture quick moments. I can't put it in night mode when I want to take pictures at night. I can't adjust the ISO, I can't adjust to indoor and outdoor lighting. It zooms well I guess though.

March 28, 2011

This camera is great! i took it on a vacation and used it snorkling. The flash brought light into the pictures and the camera worked great. I think I brought it down about 5 meters and there were no problems with it after. you dont' have to worry about dropping it on a hard surface or in the sand becuase it is dust proof and shock proof. The canera is easy to use as well as the software. I keep it in my purse becuase it is so durable and I dont' have to worry about it getting scratched or dirt in the electronics.

cosmeticproof has posted in the forum topic
    Eye masks

fgroh added a new review for
    GOSH Mineral Powder

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Gallery question

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Vos commentaires...

dperrault added a new review for
    Vachon Jos Louis Cakes