Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera Reviews
Ranked #62 in Electronics

August 11, 2017

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera

My sister was gifted the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera for Christmas and we spent the whole evening playing around with it! I love the instant gratification of getting a physical picture instantly! Hours of family fun and now we have all these photos and memories of Christmas day.

I think this camera is loads of fun and worth buying if having great cute physical photos is something that would interest you!

In the world of social media days, my family and I realized we never print photos anymore or keep up with photo albums! with this camera we are printing more photos to have physically and not just online.

August 11, 2017

Awesome

I was gifted this item and i absolutely love it! I got the one in candy pink and it looks exactly like it did in the picture. It also comes with 10 films as descripted and most of the pictures i took already turned out Perfect,except for the first one but that was just a lighting issue.

May 03, 2017

I love my fujifilm instamax mini camera . I wanted one since they came out so I used my points at a Shoppers Drug Mart points event . I got it free with points . I love that I can instantly have a physical photo of a Picture I just took . I have the blue one, but there are a variety of colours to choose from . They also have different accessories you can purchase. They have some really cool film too that adds stuff to your photos . Like hello kitty , sayings , pictures , Disney etc . It's super easy to use and I love it !

March 30, 2017

Ever wanted to have a tangible picture of the best memory you are creating at the moment? Fujifilm Instax mini 8 lets you print a photo you have just taken! Within 2 minutes you can keep this real, dreamy, fun, happy and amazing memory forever!
    It is also great because you can always hang the photos on your wall, make a garland with it, or just simply put them in an photo album to reminisce the past happy memory.
    It is a good size to carry around and to put in our handbags. The lighting/flash can be a bit tricky but once you get the hang of it, you would be taking pictures like a professional!
    The only downside is that you have to purchase the films in order to get the functions to work. Without doubt, the films are sold separately.
    Mine is white, but it has a collection of other colors such as pink, blue, purple, black and yellow.

March 02, 2017

I have had my camera for 2 years now and I truly love it !

It took me some time to get use to the settings and have learned to not always follow what they recommend for me. Inside pictures I often use the cloudy setting so it brightens my pictures up a bit more.

I have the black one but it comes in a variety of cute colors

I managed to get mine on sale for 80$ but they to be around 100$

Holds 10 pictures which is a fair amount

March 27, 2016

If you live for Kodak moments, you'll love the Instax Mini 8 Camera by Fujifilm. They come in so many adorable colours and all you need to do is select a setting, snap your photo and voila! A photo for the rest of your life! I saw a girl in my class in college who had one and immediately after I bought one. And you can purchase the cutest film that feature all types of cool effects like rainbow, polkadots or Disney characters like Winnie the Pooh.