Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera Reviews

Ranked #103 out of 652 in Electronics

May 03, 2017

I love my fujifilm instamax mini camera . I wanted one since they came out so I used my points at a Shoppers Drug Mart points event . I got it free with points . I love that I can instantly have a physical photo of a Picture I just took . I have the blue one, but there are a variety of colours to choose from . They also have different accessories you can purchase. They have some really cool film too that adds stuff to your photos . Like hello kitty , sayings , pictures , Disney etc . It's super easy to use and I love it !

March 30, 2017

Ever wanted to have a tangible picture of the best memory you are creating at the moment? Fujifilm Instax mini 8 lets you print a photo you have just taken! Within 2 minutes you can keep this real, dreamy, fun, happy and amazing memory forever!
    It is also great because you can always hang the photos on your wall, make a garland with it, or just simply put them in an photo album to reminisce the past happy memory.
    It is a good size to carry around and to put in our handbags. The lighting/flash can be a bit tricky but once you get the hang of it, you would be taking pictures like a professional!
    The only downside is that you have to purchase the films in order to get the functions to work. Without doubt, the films are sold separately.
    Mine is white, but it has a collection of other colors such as pink, blue, purple, black and yellow.

March 02, 2017

I have had my camera for 2 years now and I truly love it !

It took me some time to get use to the settings and have learned to not always follow what they recommend for me. Inside pictures I often use the cloudy setting so it brightens my pictures up a bit more.

I have the black one but it comes in a variety of cute colors

I managed to get mine on sale for 80$ but they to be around 100$

Holds 10 pictures which is a fair amount

March 27, 2016

If you live for Kodak moments, you'll love the Instax Mini 8 Camera by Fujifilm. They come in so many adorable colours and all you need to do is select a setting, snap your photo and voila! A photo for the rest of your life! I saw a girl in my class in college who had one and immediately after I bought one. And you can purchase the cutest film that feature all types of cool effects like rainbow, polkadots or Disney characters like Winnie the Pooh.

HeatherLR earned the Shopping Expert badge

HeatherLR added a new review for
    Finding Dory (2016)

Angelwingsx2 added a new review for
    Joico renu age defy

HeatherLR has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

HeatherLR added a new review for
    A & W Rootbeer

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

Puzzelel added a new review for
    Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea