Amazing

Gabriel Cosmetics Purifying Gel Cleanser Reviews

1 review
Ranked #978 out of 1052 in Facial Cleansers

December 08, 2009

I love this product! I originally received a sample of this product from Gabriel Cosmetics company ( I had never heard of it before and happened to come across it while doing an on-line search). I loved the product so much I purchased the full size. I have oily, acne prone skin and I was impressed with this product after only one use. It made my skin feel soft and smooth, tamed the reddness on my face and made my face feel like it had been deep cleaned. The product is organic and uses all natual ingredients so the ingredient list is easy to read. I have never tried a product that showed such immediate results. It did not get rid of my acne (I do have scarring as well) but it has helped to improve the overall condition of my skin. This product lathers nicey which I like about a facial cleanser. I would like to see this product come in a pump bottle but the snap up lid does the job. Overall, a fantastic product.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale