4.1/5
Garnier Aloe Vera Face wash Reviews

September 25, 2021
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Lovely product

This calms the skin down , is so soft to the skin I would definitely buy this again , it is one of my favourite products from garnier. Lovely price well worth it.

September 23, 2021
    Texas, United States

Really good

I was skeptical about Garnier Skin Active Refreshing Facial Cleanser's ability to provide me with that deep tingly clean feeling I love because it contains 99% naturally derived ingredients. However, I was pleasantly surprised by how this product was able to magically rid my oily skin of all impurities in just one wash! The pump provided just the right amount of lather for the cooling gel and my face felt extremely pure once it rinsed off.

May 05, 2021

Value for money

It feels natural and my skin feels soft I use it regularly and have seen the difference the money is worth it and would definitely try again and recommend this

March 19, 2021

Garnier

Talk about freshness!!! All day long!! This product changed my life! It keeps you fresh all day!! Easy to use and works perfect on all skin types! This is definitely a keeper!

March 12, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Great !!!

This face wash is now a huge part of my daily skincare routine. I honestly can’t imagine without it. I have a sensitive skin, so it could be quite difficult to find the right products. Until I stumbled upon this treasure.

March 12, 2021
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Good product- strong for the skin

Used this product a few times now. It’s wrong so if you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t really recommend. If you have combination skin I would recommend highly managed to balance my oily skin and in clog my pores ❤️

January 21, 2021

Yup

It’s buy been ushering for last three years I love love love love it my husband always asks me if I need more before we go any wear else in the store 💞💕❤️❣️🤍🤎🤎🖤🖤

November 28, 2020

Soothing

I have an acne prone skin. This was suggested by a friend. I was reluctant to experiment new product on my skin but on reading good reviews about it I just bought and tried it. And now I regret buying this magical product so late.my skin feels so refreshing

November 23, 2020

Great Product and Price Point!

I have combination skin and had been searching for something that would work for me. Right away after using this, I noticed a huge difference in my skin. It felt clean and fresh all day long even while wearing makeup. It seemed to help control oil as well. Easily removes eye make up as well and isn't too harsh in dry areas. Would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable cleanser for combo skin!

November 20, 2020

Amazing

My hair was so dry and frizzy ever since I was a kid and nothing worked. I was using handfuls of coconut oil in my hair and it only marginally helped. I leave this in for only a minute before washing out and it made my hair so much softer and manageable. And the SMELL is AMAZING. I would buy this just for the scent. It smells like a real tropical fruit smoothie.