Garnier Anti-Aging BB Cream Reviews
#5 in BB Creams

April 15, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Perfect for evening out skin tone

Goes on smooth and blends in well. I find bb cream good for not sitting in fine lines and looked natural and light. Just enough coverage to hide uneven skin tone

2.8/5

March 19, 2019

Hmmm mmm....

I have been using the cream for a week now and I have a controversial opinion about it :::

--- On the one hand, after applying the skin, it really looks so radiant and fresh, and on the other hand, it oily skin

--- I haven't noticed anything about giving elasticity, maybe just because I haven't used it for long

--- the tone really aligns, the radiance gives

--- at the expense of moisturizing, so far, too, I do not understand, it is just so fat that it certainly seems that the skin is moisturized, but is it actually moisturized or is it only an effect so incomprehensible

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●wardsite ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

☆☆☆ In general, I didn’t understand this cream, on the one hand I like that the skin shines, glitters, but on the other hand, if, for example, it is hot in the room, it feels like it will melt and flow from the face

☆☆☆ If you are the owner of oily skin, then the cream will not work for you, since it is oily and very oily skin.

☆☆☆ But the owners of dry skin - the cream should fit well

☆☆☆ If there are scaling on the skin, then it will accentuate them (therefore, before using it, I had to thoroughly wipe all of my scrubbing places and scrubs and lay down the cream exactly)

☆☆☆ Pimples, acne spots will not completely hide, but slightly reduce the visibility

The result --- cream is well suited for those who have perfect skin prone to dryness, but without flaking. The cream perfectly evens the tone, makes the skin fresh, gives a visible reduction of wrinkles. Therefore, you decide to buy this cream or not

March 12, 2019

A good product

I love BB creams!! They are good at perfecting your skin and hiding blemishes. I like this product. Luckily I got it on sale as this can be a bit steep

0.5/5

January 13, 2019

Valuable lesson learned, Do NOT believe everything you read.

Garnier claims their Ultra-Lift transformer (Anti-Age Skin Corrector) formula "transforms the look of skin", and I have to agree with them, but, that does not mean its a positive transformation.

Prior to purchasing I had read some very positive reviews (7) and three of the women writing the reviews talked about how their significant other enjoyed the product and one reviewer who was a gentleman claimed the benefits from using this product have been phenomenal.

Because I was looking for an anti-ageing product that would suit my husband and myself specifically after reading the reviews I was thrilled to know this ONE product would be beneficial for both of us, and the bonus was I didn't need two different products.

When I was out shopping, I went to the department to find the cream, I was a bit taken back by the price and size of the bottle but figured its ONE product and for both of us, and all the positive reviews, you sometimes have to pay for the quality, and that's what I did.

Before work the next day, hubby and I use our new product, a few hours into the day, a co-worker asked if I was feeling fine, confused I asked why, well you look clammy and pale, I immediately ran to the bathroom and OMG, it was horrid, the lotion had a pale orangish tint to it, I remembered my husband..

I quickly grabbed my cell to call and realized there were 12 missed calls from him, he answered with a grumpy bear tone, and in the background was a group of men laughing, he asked if I knew and I said no and shared my embarrassment.

That night we laughed, but through the night my hubby woke up saying his face hurt I flicked the light on and his face was swollen, with hives and blister-like patches, I couldn't help but giggle but stopped when I realized he was in pain.

Let's say this; we were both humiliated at work, Hospital visit, the severe allergic reaction for the hubby, a week off work, scarred face, for a product that:

-OVERPRICED
    -QUANTITY SUCKED
    -THE PRODUCT does not share much information about it all and all.
    It worked like a very nasty looking cover-up. Valuable lesson learned, not to believe all reviews, some people write reviews just to get points, without ever trying the product.

Updated On: January 13, 2019

My apologies, the photograph shown is for a BB cream, that Is not the product I am referring to, I was unable to change the description. The product that I was reviewing is GARNIER ULTRA-LIFT ANTI-AGEING FORMULA. again my apologies, I do enjoy the BB cream.

December 06, 2018

Fav Drugstore BB cream

Love this bb cream. A great price and it is perfect for any season. Adds just the right amount of tint and leaves my skin dewey and fresh. Definitely recommend for all skin types if you want a nice glow and a light finish.

June 19, 2018

Its worth the cost

After having sensitive skin it was hard to find a BB cream that would not irritate skin. garnier Bb cream covered scars and still was as smooth as butter.

May 23, 2018

Good product

I recommend this product to everyone.The light shade is more suited to my skins natural colour so this would have to be my favourite. I found mixing the medium with a bit of thick sunscreen can help lighten the shade with does make it more greasy and you really need to use a good powder over the top to stop the shine.

April 12, 2018

Amazing!

No more moisturizer then foundation! This stuff is a miracle. It makes my skin look dewy and flawless, and does not feel weighted down and cakey. My skin is so soft all day and the bonus it hides almost all my fine line. I will never stop using this stuff!!

April 11, 2018

GREAT STUFF!

I love this, it feels so good on my face. not heavy like some, feels nice and light and works really good. my favorite and I would buy it again.!!!!!!

March 16, 2018

Easy to use!

Great product when you dont have alot of time to get ready, and not go all out. Keeps skin looking great, goes on easy and also has a little bit of coverage.