Garnier Anti-Aging BB Cream Reviews
#5 in BB Creams

January 12, 2018

Awesome

Would love to buy it again..I've been using the BB cream in my daily routine.No need for a heavy foundation look now, my skin also not look cacky now.Highly recommended

December 13, 2017

I use it everyday

The BB cream is a pretty good tinted moisturizer. Not only do I use it more days than not as just a tinted moisturizer to tone up acne scars and slight pigmentation for a dewy fresh faced work look, but I also use it as a primer before using my Bare Minerals powder foundation when I decide to do a full-coverage look. It’s has a creamy feel to me, but might feel greasy to others. It has a scent, but it’s not unbearable. I’ll continue purchasing this product, just as long as it’s still available.

October 30, 2017

Eh

I’m only 21 so I don’t use this often but I do just to try to prevent wrinkles it smells okay and tells okay but I don’t have any wrinkles so maybe it’s working

October 17, 2017

Me laisse un superbe teint

Facile à appliquer et me donne un teint naturel et uniforme sans maganer ma peau. C'est un bon rapport qualité prix, il n'est pas très dispendieux et se traine facilement dans le sac à main.

May 29, 2017

I have used this product for years now, and find it has the light coverage I require for my aging skin. It goes on smoothly, and gives the perfect amount of coverage without looking overdone or cakey.

May 26, 2017

Garnier's Anti-Aging BB Cream is a nice tinted moisturizer option which also has anti-aging properties built in. It has a creamy consistency and a pleasant scent and glides on easily. It gives a radiant glow and skin has a smooth appearance. It is a moisturizer, so keep this in mind if you are layering it on top of your regular daily moisturizer. You may need to blot excess oil or touch up powder during the day. The only thing that was a downfall for me is that it is a bit too dark for my pale skin tone. I like it quite a lot and keep giving it another chance but I really need something a bit lighter. I think this would be a great option for most people who are looking for light coverage and added anti-aging benefits.

Please Note: I was recruited to test this product at a reduced price in exchange for my honest review.

May 22, 2017

La qualité de cette BB crème est phénoménale. Sa texture est lisse et une minime quantité est suffisante pour l'application. Mais je n'ai pas constaté des résultats ou une amélioration par rapport à l'apparence de mes rides. Le produit n'est peut etre ma appropriée à ma peau. Certes, je le recommande.

2.3/5

May 16, 2017

I expected more for the price. I found that the product tended to clump up around the dry areas of my face. Certainly not for all skin types as it suggests.

March 14, 2017

I usually buy Estée Lauder foundation but thought I would try Garnier BB cream since I really love Garnier's hair products. Garnier Anti Aging BB Cream eliminates the need to apply moisturizer before applying foundation. It is not greasy, easy to smooth on and is not a heavy foundation. Gives you a natural beauty look in one easy step.

January 29, 2017

My whole life I struggled with my skin, but most recently I have been having much better, much clearer skin. I am in my mid twenties and I rarely wear makeup. However, I was looking for something that would allow me to even out my skin, make my skin look a little brighter and have the effect of a no makeup, makeup look.

This was the perfect bb cream. I have pretty dry skin in the winters and I remember my sister telling me she didn't like this bb cream because it made her skin look oily as she already has really oily skin. I thought, great! This sounds perfect for me. I bought it post christmas in a gift set and I was amazed with first use. Like all bb creams, it gives you the slightest bit of coverage. I am loving it so far and if it finishes would consider rebuying it.