Garnier Anti-Aging BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 207 in BB Creams

March 14, 2017

I usually buy Estée Lauder foundation but thought I would try Garnier BB cream since I really love Garnier's hair products. Garnier Anti Aging BB Cream eliminates the need to apply moisturizer before applying foundation. It is not greasy, easy to smooth on and is not a heavy foundation. Gives you a natural beauty look in one easy step.

January 29, 2017

My whole life I struggled with my skin, but most recently I have been having much better, much clearer skin. I am in my mid twenties and I rarely wear makeup. However, I was looking for something that would allow me to even out my skin, make my skin look a little brighter and have the effect of a no makeup, makeup look.

This was the perfect bb cream. I have pretty dry skin in the winters and I remember my sister telling me she didn't like this bb cream because it made her skin look oily as she already has really oily skin. I thought, great! This sounds perfect for me. I bought it post christmas in a gift set and I was amazed with first use. Like all bb creams, it gives you the slightest bit of coverage. I am loving it so far and if it finishes would consider rebuying it.

January 05, 2017

I like it but I wish it had more coverage. And would be fantastic if it filled in and camouflaged wrinkles and blemishes. I probably will buy it again but maybe a different one.

August 02, 2016

Garnier Anti-Aging BB Cream keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day long. And it doesn't feel so thick on my skin like other products do. Only problem I have is it coving my acne scars.

July 11, 2016

This cream is great for the price. I use it with my hydrating cream when i want to cover up some redness or pimples. The texture is great and i recommend this product.

June 12, 2016

I felt that this was going to finally be the BB cream to meet my needs. I have fair skin and this was a flop for me. It looked cakey on my face and worse yet, with my only options were light or medium --- it was far to light and then I bough the medium and well...far too dark. Very limited range...and what was worse is I really couldn't do a sample run (no one offered testers) to make sure that it would blend with my skin tone. And for the price, I figured at the mid to higher range ( for me anyways) I thought I was paying for a "better" matching product. Would not recommend.

June 12, 2016

This product nourishes the skin and keeps it hydrated all day. It is fragrance free therefore is perfect for people that have allergies. The price is affordable.

May 03, 2016

i love this bb cream, choice of skin color is good. When you put it on your face it doesnt sticky. It s cream but the feeling of a pouder. I rellay like it.

April 08, 2016

This was my first time trying a BB cream and I was immediately hooked. Unfortunately I cannot write a review based on comparison to other BB product's on the market. However I don't think I will ever switch brands after trying Garnier's Skin Renew. It's anti-aging, skin perfecting cream is a miracle for evening tone, hydrating and lifting. Instant results correcting, and a little dab goes a long way. I only have two complaints: The first being price (I bought on sale), and the second being the slight "shine" if your not into a dewy look. But with a quick dust of mineral powder it is minimized greatly.
    This product last's all day & I love the smell :l

March 28, 2016

I've purchased this product twice and I have been a loyal Olay girl for many years so switching to a new brand of skin product was a big step for me. I had always heard about BB creams so I wanted to try it out. I liked the scent and the texture of the cream. I used this instead of moisturizer during the summer. The cream easily blends yet leaves a dewy appearance. Emptying one tube from daily use in a few months I went back to the same brand.