Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1146 in Shampoo

*Please note: This item has been discontinued

Stop dry out, fight fade out even after 45 washes! Color Shield Shampoo and conditioner keeps colour bold and brilliant, hair silky and soft. Its unique, double-action formula combines acai berry, a natural antioxidant that protects colour, and grapeseed oil, which prevents dryness. Color Shield shampoo is proven to perform. For more information, visit http://www.garnier.ca.

3.2/5

July 11, 2017

This was my regular shampoo for years!

I can't even recall how many years I used this specific shampoo. It was cheap, smelled good, and did a fine job keeping my colour bright and vibrant. I only switched when I went cruelty-free, otherwise I would probably still be using this. For what it is and for the price, it doesn't perform miracles, but it's a decent shampoo for a decent price if you have colour-treated hair.

May 25, 2017

I like this product because of my color hair, it sure help compare to regular shampoo. I love the scent and adore the price, I usely buy when it come on special then stack up for a few months. I find though you have to run e more then usual, but does protect my color hair

May 10, 2017

This product works well for the purpose of saving my hair colour from fading. The one thing I didn't like about it is that it made my hair really greasy looking after a few hours. I have fine hair so it's really difficult to find a product that doesn't add a lot of buildup. It is an affordable product though, for those who don't have the fine hair problem.

March 31, 2017

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner works great at keeping my dry natural colored hair feeling nice and soft manageable and at keeping the color in my hair stay longer

0.8/5

March 30, 2017

Fructis est le pire shampooing sur le marche tant qua moi....Il est bourrer de silicone voila pourquoi les cheveux sont brillant et ect....En plus il ne serait pas soluble a l'eau ....donc tres beau en apparence et tres nocif a long terme......je deconseil fortement ce shampoo !

January 30, 2017

Je trouve que ce shampoing rend mes cheveux propres et brillants et ne laisse pas de résidus. Aussi, j'ai vu une différence pour la protection de ma couleur par rapport à mon ancien shampoing. De plus, l'odeur de ce shampoing est agréable et est tout de même assez douce pour ne pas interférer avec mon parfum.

January 15, 2017

Its a great product but I don't feel as though it helped my color last as long as other products, etc Redkin. The smell is wonderful and I did enjoy the way it made my hair feel though.

December 28, 2016

I enjoy the smell alot but i also only use the conditioner, it does leave my hair very silky soft and smelling great! Don't need to use a large amount either. Decently priced aswell.

3.2/5

September 28, 2016

My daughter uses this product regularly, so I tried also. I do find it works very well. Smells great and leaves my treated hair feeling silky. I would continue to use.

June 02, 2016

I really like the scent of this shampoo but it's pretty average otherwise. Doesn't do anything special for my Damaged hair or the longevity of my colour. Makes my hair super staticky so I don't think I would buy it again, personally.