Garnier Fructis Colour Resist Shampoo

Garnier Fructis Colour Resist Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1055 out of 1144 in Shampoo

April 19, 2017

J'utlise ce shampoing et me donne des cheveux éclatant et doux sans toutefois changer la couleur de mes cheveux car j'ai une coloration au cheveux et ma coloration tiens longtemps.

April 18, 2017

This amazing product that i bought from walmart by using 2$ coupon so it was a cheap deal for me. I washed my hair and instantly saw results from one wash my hair were so soft and shine . Highly recommended.

January 27, 2016

Frutis is my go to shampoo! The color resist is amazing after getting a fresh color! :) Gentle on the hair and very much effective!

January 26, 2016

I have used this product for awhile. Very good for colour hair and smells nice too.

February 19, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised that for a drug store type brand that it helped my curls as much as it did. Worth picking it up next time you're in the store.

July 10, 2013

I have found this to help me keep my Color. This & the Conditioner has become a Regular in our Home.

May 29, 2012

This product worked wonders for my hair! I absolutely loved it!

October 24, 2008

Garnier Fructis Colour Resist Shampoo works well on my hair and I love the scent of this perfume. It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. I have always been a fan of Garnier Fructis hair products and this one does not disappoint. Give it a try!