Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Fortifying Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 651 in Conditioner

April 16, 2017

This conditioner smells amazing and leaves my hair smelling fresh and delicious!!! I love the way it softens my hair and makes them smooth and beautiful!!! I recommend using this along with its matching shampoo!

0.5/5

April 16, 2017

This is probably the worst conditioner I have ever used. It caused my hair to become oily, coarse, knotted and matted literally overnight. Took me 6 days of trying to get it out myself, a trip to the salon to have the dreaded knot professionally removed, a bottle of brand name clarifying shampoo and an intensive repair treatment. My hair dresser suggested it was a paraffin wax buildup. I do not recommend this product and I would never purchase it again.

December 02, 2016

I recommend the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner because it distresses Damaged hair and it also reconstructs and Preserves strength for strong hair that looks rejuvenated.

November 01, 2016

La première fois que j'ai utilisée ce produit, j'étais pas certaine malgré les nombreux bons commentaire que j'avais entendue. Après plusieurs essaies, je l'ai complètement adopté. Il a fait des miracles dans mes cheveux en si peu de temps. Il sent super bon et ne rend pas les cheveux sec. Je l'adore et je le recommande.

August 28, 2016

This conditioner works like a miracle on my blonde hair. It feels and looks incredibly healthy. My ends no longer feel like dried out straw. I love it!

August 19, 2016

I recently started using this product because my hair seemed so dry and damaged. It has softened my hair and it smells great too. My kids have noticed and can't stop playing with mom's hair, lol!

June 13, 2016

I was fortunate to receive this conditioner #gotitfree from @GarnierCAN in exchange for my honest opinion. The conditioner smells as amazing as the shampoo. It has a thick consistency that penetrates deep in my hair to give it a thorough conditioning treatment. I can see a difference in the performance of my hair. I like knowing that this product helps protect my hair from future damage. My distressed hair has been rejuvenated thanks to this fortifying conditioner.

November 27, 2015

Made my hair smooth, less tangles. Helped with split ends.

October 05, 2015

pretty good, the price is right and the scent is good.

January 23, 2015

The first time i used this conditioner as well as the shampoo it immediately felt different and softer in the shower. Makes your hair so soft and not dry makes the ends feel soft as well if they were like straw before! love it!