Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 1073 in Shampoo

April 16, 2017

This shampoo is amazing. It smells so good and i love the way it makes my hair smell fresh and feels amazing! I can really see the way it gets rid of any heat damage and fixes my hair and split ends. I love this shampoo!

April 13, 2017

i love love love how much this shampoo lathers up, it's amazing I also love the scent it's not to strong and very relaxing definetly recommend this product to my family and friends a little goes a long way which was very impressive with my long hair :)

April 12, 2017

I have very dry , frizzy fly away hair this shampoo and conditioner to match did wonders to my hair. It gave it lustre ,shine and more manageable soft hair. Thank you !!

April 10, 2017

I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. I was given full size sample bottles and I haven't looked back!! My hair is soo soft. More manageable and just overall healthier. Thank you soo much for the sample!! It's the best product I have ever used!!

March 22, 2017

I've been using this shampoo for a while now. I honestly saw a difference in two weeks, my hair was shinier, and way way smoother. I was shocked cause I use to go out and but all these super expensive products and for what? This actually saved my hair!

January 26, 2017

This smells good and I have seen a difference in my hair in the last two weeks since using the Damage Eraser Shampoo and the conditioner as well. I was surprised how my hair is starting to look a lot more healthy looking for sure.

November 30, 2016

I had a problem with losing a lot of hair last year. My brush was always full of brittle, broken strands and I think it was due to hair colouring. So, I bought this Garnier Damage Eraser and I have used it for at least 6 months and it has made a world of difference. My hair feels thicker and my shower drain doesn't get clogged anymore. The price is good and I like all of the different products offered.

August 27, 2016

I love using the leave in conditioner, my hair gets dry and alot of split ends fast since I wash my hair all most daily due to working in a hot kitchen. After using it my hair feels nice and smooth plus most of the damage is repaired.

August 27, 2016

Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo is great. I have very brittle, coarse hair from dying my hair florescent pink years ago. i bought this product hoping it would give me a little bit more strength to my hair and it worked! i love my hair now and dont feel like it always needs to be in a ponytail anymore!!

August 23, 2016

For this price I would say this is a decent shampoo. Don't think it has visible result in repairing my damaged hair though. The scent is very pleasant. Good product for those who are on a budget.