Garnier fructis full & plush ends plumper
Good

Garnier fructis full & plush ends plumper Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 86 in Hair Serum

April 12, 2017

The Garnier Fructis Full and Plush Ends Plumper Leave In Serum was one of my go-to-steal-the-show-discount products, unfortunately the discontinued it. It smelled great, plumped up my thin, fine, limp hair and the price was amazing!! They're replaced it with a 10 in 1 now, will soon try.

March 02, 2017

J,aime beaucoup ce produit, il donne assez de volume, peut-etre pas comme annoncé mais cest vraiment tres bien et ne laisse pas de residu une fois les cheveux secs.

September 29, 2016

After having my second son my hair got really thin and flat. I tried several products but this was the only one I found that have my hair a bit more body. I found it left a bit of residue in my hair but the benefits outweighed that.

June 06, 2016

Well, I tried this mini bottle that I actually received as a gift and OMG !!!
    I have super straight, boring, lifeless, super thin, dry hair.
    The first time I applied this just randomly and kinda scrunched up my hair lightly with my hands....... It looked like I had my hair done lol. It really gave my hair a thicker and more bodied look. And it smells amazing !!!

I am looking for the full size bottles now cause I am in love !!

Date Night

Where do you live?

Pets last Day

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Who has seen this?