John Frieda Frizz Ease All-in-1 Original Serum Reviews
#3 in Hair Serum

April 13, 2022

Brilliant my hair is so manageable

Amazing my hair is so manageable and soft. Definitely repurchasing again. Always loved using John Frieda products. 5 stars for this serum. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

April 13, 2022

Love it!

I used it first on wet hair before blowdrying, my hair was lovely and smooth, when doing it with dry hair made it lovely and smooth a bit too shiny slightly greasy.
    Best used on wet hair I found makes your hair look gorgeous and strong

Nice product

Lovely smell, worked well kept the frizz down for little while (can’t help the weather). Used right after I dried and my hair was soft smooth smelt nice and wasn’t a major frizz ball! Thanks John Frieda

Lovely smelling

Best used on wet hair I found makes your hair look gorgeous and strong.

brilliant

This is very lightweight and did not make my hair greasy which is a big issue for myself. I found my hair was sleeker and straighter for longer that before. Minimal fragrance which I liked and was not sticky. Distributed throughout my hair really well.

Frizz free hair serum

This product left my hair frizz free and lovely and shiney it smelt lovely aswell i cant recommended this product enough its just brilliant as someone who suffered with frizzy hair its done wonders.

April 05, 2022

Amazing!!!!

This serum is absolutely amazing. I have naturally wavy, frizzy hair and this fabulous product has tamed my hair no end. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who has wild uncontrollable hair like I do!! I will most definitely be purchasing this product again!! I really is a fantastic product!

April 05, 2022

Wow

Great product. This serum tames fly away hairs along with taming frizzy hair. It's absoultely amazing and a pea size is more than enough to do a full head of long hair. Excellent product.

April 02, 2022

Silky and smooth!

I have only been using this product on dry hair and I love how it looks! Tames fly always and leaves my hair looking really smooth and healthy. I have very dry chemically damaged hair so this is a nice little “pick me up” for my hair. I especially like to use it before straightening my hair as it also has heat protection and just helps to keep my hair straight throughout the day. Be careful not to use to much as it will leave sections of your hair oily. This is my hair after blow dry quick straighten and using the serum.

April 02, 2022

Great serum for curly hair

I used this serum several times to style my hair after I washed it. My hair looks great! It's shiny and not fizzy at all. I normally use it on dump hair rather than dry hair. Would recommend the product for sure