Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Hair Treatment with African Macadamia Oil Reviews
#2 in Hair Serum

The non-greasy formula with high nourishing properties is designed to instantly help replenish lipids, soften and add shine for silky, smooth hair.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Cette formule non grasse aux propriétés ultra nourrissantes aide instantanément à relipider, adoucir et donner du lustre à votre chevelure.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 31, 2019

instant shine!

After applying my hair feels very moisturized and not weighed down. my hair is also well moisturized, and shiny and im absolutely in love. I will be buying this again.

February 21, 2019

Nourishing serum

This serum is very moisturizing and hydrates very well. I use it right after the shampoo and concealer routine. I like it how it is lightweight in the same time.

January 27, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My hair loves this stuff

This is a steal at the price vs quality of this product. This stuff works like a charm to smooth and add a bit of texture and scent to my hair. A little goes a long way. People always say I smell good when I use this. The only downside of this is the glass bottle.

Updated On: January 27, 2019

The scent can be a little strong and might turn some people off, my husband finds it a little too strong for his liking.

0.7/5

December 31, 2017

Too thick

I tried this oil several times. I thought my shampoo/conditioner might have been to blame for the greasiness and heavy feeling it left. But it's this oil. My hair is fine so oils are tricky. This Dove hair oil just isn't for my hair.

December 14, 2017

Pretty great

I was pretty impressed with this, normally when I use oil treatments it either leaves my hair worse then it was before or has no effect. But doves pure care dry oil worked like a charm, my hair feels less dry and brittle the more I use it. I highly recommend this to everyone especially those who have as terrible hair as me

November 22, 2017

I will buy the product again and again.

The result on my hair is amazing love it very much. I recommend this to my friends too. Dove pure care dry oil African macadamia oil did a great job on my hair. Thanks to my friend who recommend this to me.

November 08, 2017

Makes my hair so soft

I bought this product on clearance at Wal-Mart back when I was bleaching my hair. I was using many, many products in order to keep my hair soft and manageable. When I saw this one the price was still quite high even thought it was on sale but I bought it anyway. It was totally worth it.

While the price was a bit high, the way it makes my hair feel makes it worth it. I use only a couple drops and I run it through the ends of my
    damp hair. It makes it so soft and bouncy and I sometimes use it on my dry hair if it's feeling a little overwhelmed. I would definitely buy another bottle but I have a feeling that what I have will last me quite some time.

I would recommend this to anyone who feels like their hair isn't as shiny or bouncy as it use to be. I use this one most out of all the oils I've had. I feel as though it really does make a difference.

August 29, 2017

I would buy this product again and again !

Hello ! The product is perfect and its smell is really good !
    The hair is nourished and healthy. I recommend this oil, because the price is correct !

July 07, 2017

Finally an amazing oil that works for my hair :)

I was AMAZED with the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Hair Treatment with African Macadamia Oil. It smells wonderful, has a great oily texture and does NOT leave your hair looking oil or dirty. I found a significant difference in the health of my hair within the first week using this oil. I use it at night after a shower and concentrate on the ends of my hair which need the most help. My hair looked seriously beautiful after using this oil and it truly helped with styling. This is like an at home salon treatment for your hair.

June 25, 2017

Smell is way too strong... though the product works well

In this age of scent sensitivities, and fragrance-free workplaces, I find it disappointing that so many products have potent smells. This one is far too fragrant for me to use in our scent-sensitive home and office, as is the rest of the Dove hair care line. :(

I got a free sample from Dove, so thankfully I didn't have to pay for it, only to turn around and donate it. It works beautifully - just one or two drops does a great job of taming my curly-hair frizzies, and doesn't leave a greasy look - just a beautiful shine, and well-defined curl when combined with my regular hair gel.

It took a full day for most of the smell to wear off, so it's not something I can buy and continue to use. I wish Dove made a hair care line without fragrance, like they do for body care products. I'd be one of the first to volunteer as a tester.