Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 106 in Hair Serum

THE REGENERATIVE NOURISHMENT RANGE is a specific daily program for damaged, over-processed hair, making it smoother and stronger against breakage – as if damage never happened. This potent blend of serum and oil, instantly rescues & restores hair’s healthy appearance making it shiny and soft. It penetrates and nourishes deep inside the hair shaft, fortifies brittle hair and prevents split ends.​

For more information, please visit Dove

May 27, 2017

was surprised by how much I liked this oil! This is one of the best hair oils I've tried. Most hair oils say they will fight frizz but just don't work for my hair. This one doesn't even mention frizz yet it works the best out of all the anti-frizz products I have tried! My hair looks so sleek and smooth after using this!

May 26, 2017

I received this product free to facilitate my honest and unbiased review, so all opinions expressed herein are my own.

I really really really love this product! It smells amazing, it makes my hair FEEL amazing, and a little goes a LONG way, without making my hair feel or look greasy. This tiny bottle contains liquid gold, and is a permanent staple in my bathroom! I would definitely recommend, as it helped repair my over processed hair and make it smooth and shiny!

May 25, 2017

I started to use this product last fall. I use to use Moroccanoil that I purchased at my hairdresser, but found it very expensive. After starting to use this Dove product, I found that it did as good or better as the more expensive product for one quarter of the price.

May 20, 2017

I loved how this product made my hair feel. I am very picky on what I use in my hair but I found this worked great. I would definitely recommend it to others to try.

May 18, 2017

This was a great product to use as a alternative to my usual products. I received it as a gift and I am really liking it. My hair feels healthier, stronger and smells amazing. Great job Dove!

May 16, 2017

Loved this! Easy to use and left my hair feeling so soft and smooth and not greasy at all. Smells good too! Great product! Would definitely recommend!

May 15, 2017

Love the appearance of my hair after I put some onto my hair , blow dry on Low setting
    - my hair has a bounce to it
    - shiny in appearance and healthy look
    - less split end look

Thx for a great product

May 15, 2017

I found the serum very easy to use and it left a very smooth finish. I would highly recommend it to everyone. I have used other product and have never had the same results.

May 15, 2017

I liked the smell and feeling of this oil. Worked for my frizz and didn't need to use a lot. Wouldn't use on really fine hair but for my medium hair worked well.

May 14, 2017

I love this hair serum. It makes my hair feel so soft and silky. It is a great product to use if u are using a flat iron in your air. It helps to keep it in good condition.