Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Serum

THE REGENERATIVE NOURISHMENT RANGE is a specific daily program for damaged, over-processed hair, making it smoother and stronger against breakage – as if damage never happened. This potent blend of serum and oil, instantly rescues & restores hair’s healthy appearance making it shiny and soft. It penetrates and nourishes deep inside the hair shaft, fortifies brittle hair and prevents split ends.​

For more information, please visit Dove

August 31, 2017

oui jen racheterai si mes cheveux en ont un besoin

jai achete ce produit et jen suis tres contente mes cheveux ont lair plus en sante plus doux plus vivant je lai recommande a des amies et elle lont essaye sur mon produit et mont dit quelle iraient sen achetees dautre clientes convaincue bravo

1.7/5

August 31, 2017

I won't be purchasing again.

I thought this Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil would do wonders for my hair. I got the wonder part as to why my hair looked like I was in a cuckoo's nest. I applied as directed. I have frizzy, curly and dry hair. When I applied it a was fine, it felt smooth and soft. Once I went outside my hair got so frizzy that it was hard to comb. I need to take a shower in order to remove the residue of this horrible product from my hair. I ended up returning it at my local Walmart.

I would not recommend to anyone who has dry, firzzy or curly hair. Just stay away at all costs.

August 29, 2017

Love this product!

I love how soft and smooth my hair feels after I use this product!! I can be confident that when I use this product it helps to repair the damage to my hair from blow drying and straightening without leaving an oily feel. I also like the nice light fragrance it leaves in my hair!

August 17, 2017

Purchased once to try something new, will buy again!

LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT. Especially when the weather is humid. My frizzy hair calms down a lot after using this product. My hair looks great after straightening and applying. A must try!

August 16, 2017

Nice

Mes cheveux sont d'habitude un peu terne et huileux alors j'utilise ce serum pour le rendre plus brillant et lisse. C'est bien efficace et abordable à ce prix.

August 16, 2017

Great product

I love this oil. The smell is great and the results are even better. I have colour treated hair that starts to get dull and dry. Using Dove oil really helps. My hair looks healthy and smells great.

August 14, 2017

Would buy again

My hair usually gets really dry when I decide to curl or straighten it. To revive my hair after conditioning day, I just add a few pumps of this oil and it tames my fly ways and gives my hair a bit of shine.

* Bonus this oil smells lovely and isn't too oily

* Only thing is I wish it came in bigger bottle for the high price I paid

Great for dull hair

I have used this product, and it worked wonders on my hair. It tamed my frizz hair and gave my hair a nice finished and polished look. I use this product still and will continue using this product in the future.

moisture relief

As most people do often deal with dry brittle hair i find the older i get the dryer it feels.i have tried many other products that only left my hair feeling greasy, this product amazed me , Restored the healthy look and feel just after one application.

August 12, 2017

Say good by to Fly aways

Awesome used the whole product line and it worked great. .couldn't wait to use it again ..always been a dove believer..now all I use is dove told anyone who would listen that it was awesome