Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Serum

THE REGENERATIVE NOURISHMENT RANGE is a specific daily program for damaged, over-processed hair, making it smoother and stronger against breakage – as if damage never happened. This potent blend of serum and oil, instantly rescues & restores hair’s healthy appearance making it shiny and soft. It penetrates and nourishes deep inside the hair shaft, fortifies brittle hair and prevents split ends.​

For more information, please visit Dove
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 31, 2019

very nice!

I really like this oil! It works very efficiently for my dry hair, and it would also work very well as a protectant when flattening and straightening hair. I just sprits my hair with water and apply, it leave my hair soft shiny and moisturized. I like that its thick and I don't have to apply a lot to my hair to see results and the small bottle actually lasts a long time that way because a little goes a long way

June 05, 2019

Miracle oil

I really enjoyed using this product. I color my hair blonde so my ends are always very dry and brittle. I use this in my wet hair before drying and it feels so soft.. also works great on dry hair when needed that extra shine n softness. It does leave the hands a little oily but it smells great. A small amount goes a long way. You dont need to use a lot of oil at all..

May 16, 2019

Wowzers!

I color my hair at home. Damage is always around the corner. I used to get dry brittle hair after dying and washing. Until I got this! My hair is soft. Healthy and feels so amazing. I use it after shampoo twice a week and it's saved my poor split ends. I highly recommend!

January 29, 2019

Format compact

Ce produit pour cheveux est très efficace à l'application, j'aime l'apparence qu'il procure à ma chevelure cependant l'effet ne dure pas très longtemps il faut en appliquer à nouveau quelques heures plus tard ce qui peut rendre le cuir chevelu un peu gras puisqu'il s'agit d'une huile.

April 25, 2018

La nouvelle formule Huile/Serum de Dove

Je suis définitivement une fan d’huile pour cheveux. J’en ai essayé de toutes sortes dans le passé.
    Cette fois-ci, j’ai essayé la nouvelle huile/sérum Regenerative Nourishment de Dove pour cheveux abîmés et surtraités.
    Eh bien, wow! Quelques gouttes dans le creux de la main, on frotte, on tapote nos cheveux propres et encore humides… le tour est joué!
    Mes cheveux sont beaucoup plus soyeux depuis que j’utilise cette huile/sérum. Excellent rapport qualité/prix en prime. Je la recommande à toutes celles qui ont les cheveux secs et abîmés.

April 20, 2018

Worked well on my colour treated hair.

Very little of this product is needed to do the job. I simply apply a small amount in the Palm of my hands and rub them together. Afterwards I spread the oil throughout my hair starting at the tips all the way the root. After that I comb my hair to further distribute the oil. Although I have used this on both damp and dry hair i prefer to use it on damp hair as I find it easier to distribute. This might not be my favorite but it's inexpensive and works. My colour treated hair was left feeling softer and looking healthy. This is for damaged and over processed hair so healthier hair might not aoak it up as well and you might be left with oily looking hair as opposed to smooth, healthy hair. I received a 9ml sample and since so little of the product is needed the sample lasted awhile and did help to restore the health of my hair. I don't use it for fly aways because it doesn't seem to help with that and im always scared of applying too much oil near the scalp and weighing down my hair. In my opinion this would be great for any one that is on a budget and looking to restore the health of their hair.

April 11, 2018

awesome!!!!

This is the most affordable, and best quality hair oil i think I've ever tried. It made my dry, damaged hair feel and look the healthiest it has in years. It definitely helps repair damage from heat styling, environmental damage, and coloring. I will always continue to buy this product by Dove!

March 24, 2018

Cheveux doux et soyeux

J'adore cette huile/sérum pour cheveux. Elle rend mes cheveux vraiment plus doux, brillants et soyeux dès la première utilisation! Le produit n'a pas vraiment une odeur particulière mais il reste très efficace. Je le recommande

March 08, 2018

Would buy this again

Ive only tried the tester, but oh my i loved the feel of my hair after using this product. My hair felt and looked healthy after all the times of having it dyed. I definitely will purchase this.

February 24, 2018

Love this serum!

I use this on the ends before and after i blow dry my hair, it leaves my hair feeling so smooth and also makes my hair smell really good! I would totally buy this again!