Dove® Regenerative Nourishment Serum-In-Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Serum

THE REGENERATIVE NOURISHMENT RANGE is a specific daily program for damaged, over-processed hair, making it smoother and stronger against breakage – as if damage never happened. This potent blend of serum and oil, instantly rescues & restores hair’s healthy appearance making it shiny and soft. It penetrates and nourishes deep inside the hair shaft, fortifies brittle hair and prevents split ends.​

For more information, please visit Dove
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 29, 2019

Format compact

Ce produit pour cheveux est très efficace à l'application, j'aime l'apparence qu'il procure à ma chevelure cependant l'effet ne dure pas très longtemps il faut en appliquer à nouveau quelques heures plus tard ce qui peut rendre le cuir chevelu un peu gras puisqu'il s'agit d'une huile.

April 25, 2018

La nouvelle formule Huile/Serum de Dove

Je suis définitivement une fan d’huile pour cheveux. J’en ai essayé de toutes sortes dans le passé.
    Cette fois-ci, j’ai essayé la nouvelle huile/sérum Regenerative Nourishment de Dove pour cheveux abîmés et surtraités.
    Eh bien, wow! Quelques gouttes dans le creux de la main, on frotte, on tapote nos cheveux propres et encore humides… le tour est joué!
    Mes cheveux sont beaucoup plus soyeux depuis que j’utilise cette huile/sérum. Excellent rapport qualité/prix en prime. Je la recommande à toutes celles qui ont les cheveux secs et abîmés.

April 20, 2018

Worked well on my colour treated hair.

Very little of this product is needed to do the job. I simply apply a small amount in the Palm of my hands and rub them together. Afterwards I spread the oil throughout my hair starting at the tips all the way the root. After that I comb my hair to further distribute the oil. Although I have used this on both damp and dry hair i prefer to use it on damp hair as I find it easier to distribute. This might not be my favorite but it's inexpensive and works. My colour treated hair was left feeling softer and looking healthy. This is for damaged and over processed hair so healthier hair might not aoak it up as well and you might be left with oily looking hair as opposed to smooth, healthy hair. I received a 9ml sample and since so little of the product is needed the sample lasted awhile and did help to restore the health of my hair. I don't use it for fly aways because it doesn't seem to help with that and im always scared of applying too much oil near the scalp and weighing down my hair. In my opinion this would be great for any one that is on a budget and looking to restore the health of their hair.

April 11, 2018

awesome!!!!

This is the most affordable, and best quality hair oil i think I've ever tried. It made my dry, damaged hair feel and look the healthiest it has in years. It definitely helps repair damage from heat styling, environmental damage, and coloring. I will always continue to buy this product by Dove!

March 24, 2018

Cheveux doux et soyeux

J'adore cette huile/sérum pour cheveux. Elle rend mes cheveux vraiment plus doux, brillants et soyeux dès la première utilisation! Le produit n'a pas vraiment une odeur particulière mais il reste très efficace. Je le recommande

March 08, 2018

Would buy this again

Ive only tried the tester, but oh my i loved the feel of my hair after using this product. My hair felt and looked healthy after all the times of having it dyed. I definitely will purchase this.

February 24, 2018

Love this serum!

I use this on the ends before and after i blow dry my hair, it leaves my hair feeling so smooth and also makes my hair smell really good! I would totally buy this again!

2.2/5

February 04, 2018

Not for curly hair

Most moisturizing products help boost my curls simply due to the added moisture but I found that this product does nothing, if anything it reduced my curls on days I used it. I'm not sure if this means the smoothing properties people experience aren't actually from the moisture but from the oils slicking your hair smooth but either way it didn't do much for me. It did make my hair look nice while straightened so I'll finish it up as a styling product and look elsewhere for a moisturizing oil/serum. Quite disapointing honestly

January 24, 2018

Nourishing hair oil

I use this product on a regular basis when styling hair. It's lightweight and has a subtle fresh fragrance. I use it on damp hair before heat styling to provide protection and norishment, and also smooth it over my dry hair to prevent the halo of flyaways that would otherwise appear. It's also long-lasting, as I've only used about 3/4 of the container with over a year of regular use.

December 12, 2017

An amazing serum in a handy size

I tried this sample and now I use this religiously after every shower. I love the smell as it's not overpowering and it doesn't linger for very long, especially if you're worried about those exceptionally potent smells. As I always blow dry my hair anyway it has become part of my daily routine.