Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Shampoo, Conditioner & Blow out Treatment Reviews
#820 in Hair Care

December 04, 2017

i would definitly buy it again

i found this product to live up to its name. it is worth the money and also has a nice scent, not a strong one it wasn't over powering. i tried this product as a sample to start with and buy it now

August 11, 2017

Best shampoo yet!

After losing tons of hair due to an iud, I thought my only option was to start buying wigs. I stumbled across this product and thought, for the price, I will give it a try. OMG it makes my hair look full once again, and it is also not oily ny early evening! I can literally skip washing my hair on a daily basis and it still looks clean and full!!! Absolutely necessary shampoo for anyone with thin, oily hair! What are you waiting for?!?! Go get some NOW!

2.7/5

February 27, 2016

Didn't love this product - it worked to give my hair a voluminous blow out, but at the cost that my hair was crunchy and hard. The product does not feel natural in my hair, and its not very lightweight. But if you don't mind any of that, this product gets the job done. It also smells very nice - but very 'chemically'.

January 20, 2016

I try the shampoo because it's was not expensive. I did not have very high expectation about it but i was very surprised that my hair look better with it. They look more soft and silky now ! I recommand it.

September 21, 2015

This trio works amazing together you hair looks and feels thicker and also it smells amazing.

September 06, 2015

I received the shampoo, conditioner, and blowout treatment as a free sample in the mail. I have very fine and limp hair, and I did notice that after using all 3 products that my hair definitely had more body and volume.

August 21, 2015

I recently dyed my hair from brown back to blonde. After two box dyes , you can imagine. My hair is blonde but dead and dry ! Today i received samples in the mail today and gave them a dry. After one wash my hair feels healthy and has lots of volume
    I absolutely loved this product!