3.9/5
Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Conditoner Reviews
#66 in Conditioner

December 31, 2017

Love it!

I always consider buying expensive product, but when I use products like thisI wonder why I even bother. I received a sample of this ages ago and recently tried it out. It is a light weight conditioner and helps smooth the hair without weighing it down. It works great and what's even better is that it is affordable. My husband and I like to share conditioners and this works great for the both of us.

November 30, 2017

Good conditioner

I liked this conditioner. I found it was not too heavy on my fine, thin hair. It did not make my hair feel oilier than it usually is. I do not really nice that my hair is any stronger, though.

October 19, 2017

Love this product

This product smells amazing and leaves my hair nice and smooth. I've noticed that my hair is alot healthier lately and seems to have less dead ends. I've been using it for about a month and so far it's awesome!

October 19, 2017

Immediate results!

I have long, sometimes dry, frizzy. After only one use of this product, I could feel and see the difference. Made my hair silky and soft and tangle free, using a very small amount. Has a great, light scent and is not at all expensive. Definitely would buy again!

October 03, 2017

Similar to the shampoo - just average

I received a sample directly through Garnier - like I said in the shampoo review, this line is quite average. It's a good budget shampoo/conditioner line if anyone is looking to save

Pros:
    - cheap
    - smells nice
    - works (as conditioner should)

Cons:
    - nothing special

3.2/5

July 25, 2017

smells good shampoo

I had this as a free sample and i tried it and went really well love the smell of it , it works really good but feels like it gives a similar result like the other ones .I sometimes feel like its not doing anything but like the smell.

July 24, 2017

Loved the smell, loved the feel

I used this conditioner after the gym the other day and the smell and texture were amazing. Nice and creamy, but didn't leave a buildup. I really enjoyed using this product along with the shampoo and I would definitely consider purchasing it again!

April 16, 2017

This conditioner works perfectly and best in conjunction with its matching shampoo. I love the way the two smell and make my hair smell after use! They really make my hair look beautiful and thick. This conditioner doesnt make my hair oily when I apply it to the tips of my hair.

September 29, 2016

I don't feel the difference of using this except that it makes my hair flat. I'm not sure but it looks like it does not work for me. I usually go for it will make "stronger hair" products but i guess this doesn't match my hair type.

September 14, 2016

For the price, it works very well. Leaves my hair feeling very soft after. Feels like my hair is thickening up very quickly. I recommend anyone with thin hair problems to try out this product