Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Weightless Anti-Split Ends Leave-In Treatment Reviews

Ranked #2007 out of 2446 in Hair Care

October 15, 2012

This product works to nourish my ends BUT i still have many split ends.
    I LOVE the scent and my hair feels nice after application.
    would recommend you try it as its pretty affordable.

0.5/5

October 09, 2012

Weightless!? That's a lie. I usually use the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz Serum which I love, but My mother-in-law gave me this because she had it lying around and never used it. I tried it in my hair a couple times; applied it while my hair was wet and towel dried, blow dried my hair, then straightened it as usual. My hair felt heavy, flat, and greasy for the rest of the day. Not only that, the top of my head was so frizzy that even my fiance commented saying "You're hair is a mess... It's all frizzy" (He said it all innocent and hesitant, but once he realized he had said the wrong thing he tried to correct himself with "I mean, it looks fine!) Yup...I'll be throwing this product out.

February 28, 2012

I have been using this product for over a year now and although I have found some othere products that will work well I continue using this one. It does take care of my dry/ damaged ends, hoever I have to be careful not to put too much as it will wight my fine hair down. I bit too greasy is my only complaint, but like i said I will continue using it."

August 13, 2009

I love this stuff. I have long hair and hate trimming it because it doesn't grow as fast as it used to. This product makes it soft and strong.

December 16, 2008

This is a good product for the price. I would even go so far as to say its better than EgoBoost, at least for my damaged hair. I like that it does actually nourish the ends. I also achieved great length with this product in the duration of two years. I wish they made it a bit bigger so it would last a bit longer.

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    Anxiety

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    double chin

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Advice please