Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Fortifying Conditioner
Good

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Fortifying Conditioner Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #1866 out of 2555 in Hair Care

Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Cream Conditioner was launched by the design house of Garnier. It is recommended for normal hair.

1.7/5

May 23, 2017

My hair is curly and dry and this conditioner did not work at all for my hair. I feel like it left my hair more dry than usual. This conditioner is probably best for those with straight hair that already has enough natural oils in it.

June 25, 2016

I received this conditioner along with the shampoo as part of a sample kit. This conditioner works really well because it's easy to wash off, isn't greasy, and doesn't leave behind any residue. When my hair dries, it looks really smooth and has a shine to it.

June 13, 2016

I was fortunate to receive this conditioner #gotitfree from @GarnierCAN in exchange for my honest opinion. This conditioner goes above and beyond to provide you with the "3 Day Sleek" guarantee. A fabulous smelling formula that prepares your hair for that sleek and sophisticated look you want. After using this product; my hair looks sleek and has a healthy shine. Garnier never disappoints!

February 17, 2014

Promises 3-day effectiveness to keep hair sleek and shiny. Definitely works. I can wear my hair straight for 3-days easily and it still looks great. My hair is curly and frizzy and this does the trick. Doesn't make my hair look greasy either.

2.3/5

August 26, 2013

Made my hair very oily in one day. I used different amounts every time and kept it away from my roots, but it was terrible.

May 21, 2012

I have tried this conditioner for 3 days in a row and then after that I have been using it continuously for every other day and it seriously does what it claims to do! It's a wonderful product and it makes your hair less tangly, smooth, soft, light, less greasy,stronger, healthier, more sleek and super shiny, and it smells great! :)the conditioner is also light and non-greasy.

January 04, 2012

Love this entire line of hairare products! cheap and effective!! what more do you need?!

2.7/5

October 18, 2011

This particular conditioner isn't all that great, except that it smells amazing! (As do all of the Fructis products!) ~ It left this residue on my scalp (And yes, of course I washed it all out!) and it definitely didn't make my hair sleeker or shinier!

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo