Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition for Dry, Damaged Hair Shampoo & Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition for Dry, Damaged Hair Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #588 out of 1143 in Shampoo

July 21, 2017

soft hair

I bought Garnier Triple Nutrition for my hair after many times in the swimming pool. It helped to repair the split ends and made my hair feel soft and manageable.

July 13, 2017

Good product

This is not my ultimate go to, but it does work well, and does have a nice smell when lathering in the hair, and after rinsing.

I find that after using it for a few days, my hair seems to adjust to it, and not quite look any different. However it does its function of keeping hair clean and smelling good, so it is a good backup shampoo to have.

July 13, 2017

I love the formula.

I love the Garneir Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner. It makes my hair feel soft and full. It smells great and has a rich formula. I really feel as though my hair is stronger and doesn't break as easy when I use this. I would definitely buy this again .

April 13, 2017

Smells great and leaves hair feeling fresh and full of life. Good value for non salon brand. You also don't need a lot of product even when you have a lot of hair to wash.

August 13, 2016

Oh my god!!! Amazing softness to my hair, no tangles after wards. Nice thick texture and holy cow....This stuff smells fan-freaking-tastic! My favorite shampoo ever!

March 10, 2016

This conditioner has a phenomenal smell that actually lasts all day. It is very nourishing and always makes my hair feel very soft. I only recently discovered this product but I am loving it so far.

March 04, 2016

These smell so good! that's the best part. My hair smells great all day. They make my hair bouncy, but I find the shampoo to be a tiny bit heavy or greasy. It doesn't wash off the way I was expecting. It's not bad, and isn't greasy, but just doesn't feel as "squeaky" clean.

February 17, 2016

Love Garnier triple nutrition. I have dry damaged hair and this shampoo and conditioner has brought my hair back to life. It is soft and no longer dry. My hair had a new shine to it and I love the fragrance!!!

February 16, 2016

I made the mistake of perming my hair not too long ago. It absolutely killed my hair. It was so dry, frizzy, and insightly looking. I needed something to help moisturize my hair but stay within my budget. I picked up Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner and I haven't used anything since. It really does the trick. It adds that moisture, tames the frizz, smells great, and is priced wonderfully.

January 25, 2016

Love how it makes my hair soft and manageable. The scent is great too!