Garnier moisture bomb eye tissue mask coconut water and hyaluronic acid Reviews
#5 in Eye Masks

October 13, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Not as good as I thought it would be

I love using face masks and recently started to use the eye masks. I was really looking forward to the results, as stated on packaging, how fresh it should leave my skin and how refreshed my eyes should look/feel. I was disappointed how dry it left my eye area and didn't really make much difference to my skin afterwards. I am not sure if I would recommend because I'm sure it would be different on other skin types, just not mine.

October 13, 2019
    Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Great cooling effect not convincing in reducing wrinkles

I’m a huge fan of the Garnier tissue masks and this didn’t disappoint it really did leave my eyes feeling moisturised and less tired. It was really easy to apply I’d put it in the fridge before use and I’m not sure whether this made it easier to apply as I noticed it stayed in place much easier than some of the other masks that I’ve tried which tend to slip. I was apply to apply this and carry on doing other things whilst wearing it and it stayed in place well. Can’t say it did anything to my fine lines but will say it definitely made my skin feel nourished. I would recommend this mask however im not convinced that it promises anything that Garnier’s full sheet masks don’t also offer other than being easier to apply.