Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

July 06, 2017

Removes tough make up

I always have make up for work or going out. This wipes work wonders for my face. I wipe off my make up and then splash some water after. My skin feels very smooth afterwards. I love this product

1.7/5

April 26, 2017

Sorry but It just didn't work for me. It didn't remove all my make up and my eyes were very irritated. I think the company should work on the ingredients formula.

2.0/5

March 16, 2017

I have sensitive skin and this face cloth didn't irritate most of my face but I found that it didn't get ride of my eye makeup and irritated the skin around my eyes.

March 08, 2017

i have to say this is another 5 star product. easily wipes away your everyday makeup. it has a nice natural smell and is priced very reasonable. . love most of the garnier product line.

March 01, 2017

Wow. Just picked these up for my 3 weeks vacation. These were so handy. Loved that they came in a pack of 25. Others come in 10 or 15 and its not enough. I used it to remove my makeup perfectly. And it didnt leave a residue on skin so if i didnt have a chance to wash my face it didnt matter. Just love them

January 23, 2017

These do dry out quickly as you use them, they are a good size, and they are effective at removing makeup. There is a residue that I feel on my hands after using them though, an oily feeling, and I wonder at how much of that is left on my face after I have cleaned it.

August 17, 2016

Compared to other drugstore cleansing wipes, the Garnier Fresh Cleansing Cloths are slightly above average. The cloths themselves are stretchable and average in thickness (not as thick as those that are quilted). Each cloth contains an average amount of cleanser solution (not overly drenched nor dry) and easily removes my makeup each night. To remove waterproof mascara, I fold the wipe and hold it against my eye for a minute to let the solution soak in, then rub in circular motions. Do this quickly or the wipe will dry out. As a result of the material of the cloths, I do think that it is easier for these cloths to dry out while in the packaging, whether that's months after buying it or months after first opening the package. Thus, I wouldn't recommend stocking up too much and I would recommend using all cloths within the first 60 days after opening it. I think the price is on par with what you get. Pay more, and you'll get better quality wipes from other brands like Olay, pay less, and get worse quality wipes like St. Ives. It is not my favourite cleansing wipes, but it gets the job done.

August 15, 2016

May 01, 2016

I love it!!! Remove all your makeup easily. It's smell good and doesn't burn in your eyes when you put it in. Realy good for waterproof makeup to. Try it :)

January 29, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! They keep your skin clean, not irritated at all, your makeup and even waterproof makeup comes off with just one cloth, the price isn't bad and they help with acne and oil control! they're great and i'll always buy them forever and ever!