Garnier Whole Blends Avocado Oil & Shea Butter Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 1102 in Shampoo

April 04, 2017

Added fantastic body and shine to my fine hair. It is a very thick shampoo which can be daunting to some, but even just a small amount lathered well. It has a great scent as well.

February 27, 2017

This shampoo is very effective! I have thin hair and during winter time I have trouble with dryness. The nourishing agents helps my hair to keep moisture and they are so soft and shiny! The smell is also amazing, not too overwhelming and you don't need a big quantity of the product so the value is very good! I would recommend that affordable shampoo to anybody with dry hair just like me!

December 07, 2016

I love this shampoo so much and it does wonders on my daughters stringy, thin hair. I actually put foils in her hair to add a little damage to make her hair thicker, and it definitely worked. I love the creamy rich lather that rinses out and leaves hair full of shine and bounce. It smells phenomenal even after the final rinse out.

December 07, 2016

I LOVE this product i have use 2 kinds so far and have nothing but good things to say about it! I highly recommend it to anyone, especially people who tend to have oily hair as i do!!

September 25, 2016

So good! I have just started using this shampoo and it has left my hair feeling soft, smooth and silky! I love the smell of it too! Super fresh and subtle enough not to give me a headache!

September 19, 2016

This shampoo smells amazing. That was all I found amazing about it. It didn't really work for my hair type (long, frizzy, half wavy, fine, impossible lol) and I noticed my scalp was getting extremely itchy so I think I had a reaction to some of the ingredients.

I did call and talk to their customer service about the issue and they were really great.

August 18, 2016

Very impressed with this Garnier product. Normally I steer clear of Garnier, because the Fructis line was awful for my hair. I gave this a shot because of the price ($3.50) and wasn't disappointed!

June 02, 2016

I've passed this new line several times in the stores and this product is very expensive but it was on sale this week and I thought I would give it a try. I took time to decide which product best suited my hair and I end it was the scent that made that final decision. The avocado is very enticing and te packaging is cute but for my hair that doesn't make the cut. It didn't give me the results I was hoping for ! I wash my hair every other day and with this I had to wash the next day. I will stick to my regular shampoo & conditioner line.

April 14, 2016

Love this product! Not as much as the honey, but this one is also great. Got it on sale so it was a good deal. Smells nice and leaves your hair feeling soft, without weighing it down!

March 31, 2016

I Loved this shampoo. My hair tends to be thin and brittle but after using this shampoo for a few weeks I can definitely see a difference. My hair even feels thicker because theres substance to it now.