Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 1146 in Shampoo

June 30, 2017

Love the smell

I loved the smell of this shampoo! Although it didn't really make my hair softer my hair still feels dry. I loved the smell and made hair look a bit shinier without it feeling oily.

June 14, 2017

Smells Amazing

I really did enjoy this product! It smells amazing and it's texture is nice and soft. When applying it to your scalp you get a great aroma of coconut and cocoa butter. The formula is very blendable and a little goes a long way.

June 14, 2017

Smells Great

I was curious to try this when it first came out. I really like the way it cleans and conditions my hair. I only have the shampoo and balm, it leaves my hair feeling soft and smells great for a few days. especially when you use the balm after the shampoo. Great buy!

June 06, 2017

Love the smell of this product. It makes washing your hair fun. The product is average cost so it doesn't break the bank. It cleans and leaves your hair feeling so. Doesn't dry it out or leave it looking like it still needs to be washed. Will more than likely purchase again.

June 01, 2017

This shampoo is one of my favourites. It keeps my hair silky smooth and feels weightless. The scent of the shampoo is great as well. I always get compliments on my hair when I use this shampoo.

3.2/5

May 31, 2017

This dried my hair very badly. The smell is lovely & the cost is amazing. But for my long straight hair it wasn't very effective at smoothing. It was almost to thick for my thick hair?

March 29, 2017

This was on sale at my local Walmart, and had a $1 off coupon attached so I picked this up for $2.96. I LOVE this stuff. I have dry hair with normal wear and tear damage from the blow dryer and products and what not, so frizz is an issue. I was so impressed with this after the first time I used it. It definitely cleans the hair really well but it doesn't leave it with that super dried out feeling. After I finished blow drying my hair, it was so soft and actually smooth without frizz. This stuff smells really, really good too. Coconut but with warm hints of cocoa butter. Everything about this is so great so far.

March 19, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé l'odeur et l'efficacité du produit..Mes cheveux sont plus nourris, brillant et en santé.Je recommande à toutes celles qui ont les cheveux bouclés car il hydrate vraiment bien..N'oubliez pas de compléter avec le revitalisant.

March 13, 2017

Love Garnier. This shampoo leaves my hair feeling light with less tangles and smelling great. Only issue is the price, but definitely my new go to for shampoo.

March 07, 2017

I absolutely love the new whole blends collection. I refuse to buy anything else. You can always find them for good deals. It makes my hair so soft and shiny.

Salads