Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Shampoo Reviews
#23 in Shampoo

January 22, 2018

Sublime!

J'ai été agréablement surprise de ce produit, je l'utilise avec le revitalisant Garnier Whole Blends, quotidiennement, et mes cheveux qui frises deviennent presque lisse. Réduit mon temps de fer plat pratiquement de moitié! Odeur très agréable, rend les cheveux doux et éclatant.

3.2/5

January 14, 2018

whole body

okay...... although I give t his a thumbs up, I do have one problem with it, not sure if it is the shampoo alone, or working with the conditioner. After using this ONLY for 6 months, I have found in the last few months that my hair is greasier than normal ( usually can wait a week to wash, with this, now 2 days)

January 10, 2018

Love this shampoo

I have naturally curly hair. I love how this product quenches and treats my hair. I love the smell and the lather it has. I have often re purchased both the shampoo and the conditioner. It is my go to combo. I also love the hair masks it really keeps away the frizz and dryness.

December 10, 2017

love love love it!!

I hate anything coconut related but the smell of this shampoo is AMAZING. It makes my hair supper soft and it doesnt make it frizz like most shampoos i use. I love this shampoo!!

December 10, 2017

Smells wonderful!

I love this newer line of shampoos and have recently tried a few. I really like the coconut ones. The scent is lovely and my hair feels happy and silky. (The coconut conditioner does wonders at keeping my hair tangle free!) I find the shampoo is very, very runny though. That's the only downside for me. Other than that, the price is great and it feels like I'm at the beach. Makes for a great shower/start to the day!

December 09, 2017

Smells AH-MAZING!

I received a sample of this shampoo in the mail and fell in love right away. It smells beautiful and the scent lasted two days! I received several compliments! My hair was silky smooth and hydrated. I went out and purchased a bottle a few days later. I only wish it came in a larger size.

October 21, 2017

I use this product everyday. I Love it so much

I absolutely love this product it makes my hair so soft and smooth, it makes brushing it a dream and it smells so good all day long. It is buy far better then any other product I have purchased even from a salon or any other store. I do find it a little expensive considering you can purchase it from Walmart,but when it goes on sale it is usually a good price!

October 18, 2017

Good quality product!

I tried it last month and it gave me good results. It leaves my hair moisturized, shiny and soft after each wash. It also has a nice aroma which gives me a fresh feeling whenever I use it for washing my hair.I am satisfied with its performance and hoping to try the other blends too in future.

October 08, 2017

Garnier coconut hair products

I bought it on sale. I would not buy it for original price ($4.99). It smells great. Felt wonderful on my hair. I used both shampoo and conditioner. It left my hair soft and detangles. I have shoulder length hair. I don't think that it is any more exceptional then any other product. I would not go out of my way through buy it.

October 08, 2017

love this shampoo

I have been using this shampoo for some time now and it leaves my hair feeling so soft. I have curls and like my hair straight, with this shampoo and conditioner the frizz is very minimal. I would def recommend this to anyone who has damaged dry hair!!