Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water and Vanilla Milk Hair Mask Reviews
#639 in Hair Care

September 18, 2017

Happy customer

The coconut smell is my favorite .. Tangles are easy to brush out after ur shower ...my hair feels healthier and softer after using this ... I highly recommend I have no complaints

2.8/5

August 20, 2017

Nothing Special

This mask smells amazing but doesn't do much for my hair.

I use it instead of a regular conditioner. It's very light so maybe it will work well for someone with thin hair or oily hair, because it won't weigh it down.

April 04, 2017

I'm a huge fan of this hair mask. It leaves my hair feeling soft, hydrated and silky. As soon as I ran out of this I had to repurchase it. It is affordable and great quality. I am a huge fan of the garnier quenchers line.

January 28, 2017

I first tried Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water Vanilla Milk Hydrating Mask about a year ago and I have been obsessed with it ever since.

I use a mix of more expensive leave in treatments and masks but this mask is a fantastic affordable option for regular use.

It smells great and after a few minutes on in the shower it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. Great for taming unruly hair and the container lasts quite awhile. I highly recommend.

July 04, 2016

I received this product free to try from Garnier. It is basically a heavy conditioner which is marketed as a hair mask. It works well to condition my hair. I'm not sure I noticed any real big difference from this to my regular conditioner. That being said it is still a nice product.