Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Honey Treasures Conditioner

Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Honey Treasures Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 626 in Conditioner

April 19, 2017

I got a sample of this and it is my favourite! I loved it, my hair felt so much softer after using it, and I really liked the smell. Its a little expensive, however when it goes on sale I will definitely be purchasing this!

April 10, 2017

Bought this a week ago I love how it makes me hair feel. My hair is super shiny and smooth. The scent isn't over powering at all so which is great when work in a scent sensitive environment

February 20, 2017

J'utilise toujours ce revitalisant après avoir laver mes cheveux avec le shampooing Honey Treasures. Il donne à mes cheveux du corps et les démêles très bien. Vu qu'il sent comme le shampooing je peux garder cette odeur que j'aime tant. Ne passer pas à côter ;)

January 15, 2017

I really love this conditioner. It has a great smell to it and it takes all the tangles out of your hair. It left my hair smooth and shiny. I would recommend using the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Shampoo with this conditioner.

January 09, 2017

I absolutely love this product! My hair is usually dry and with no shine to it, after using this I can easily run my fingers through my hair and it smells sooo good!
    I highly recommend this product!

November 01, 2016

Très bon revitalisant pour un prix vraiment abordable. Il laisse mes cheveux tellement doux et vraiment hydraté. Il est le premier que j'ai essayée dans la collection Whole Blend de Garnier et je ne regrette pas du tout.

September 28, 2016

Super bon prix et très hydratant pour un produit autant abordable. L'odeur sent parfaite. Laisse mes cheveux doux et très brillant. Efficace pour les longs cheveux !

September 28, 2016

I purchased the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner. I chose this particular one because someone recommended it to me. I have medium length fine hair. Since my hair is not dry or damaged I cannot say if it is repairing. I can say however that my hair was really soft and shiny after my first use and I just LOVE the smell! The smell lingers long after I wash my hair. I would probably repurchase.

September 28, 2016

Garnier Honey Treasures Repairing Conditioner is just as amazing as it's partner shampoo. I absolutely love it and this conditioner is all I ever purchased now. It makes my hair feel nourished and repaired. Just like the product promises. I totally recommend this conditioner to anyone who wants to have a beautiful scent lingering in their hair.

June 14, 2016

I received a sample of this conditioner along with the shampoo. I was quite impressed with the end results. My hair turned out soft, shiney and much more manageable. Oh and the scent of this conditioner is pleasing to the nose.

Devon Shoes