Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Honey Treasures Conditioner

Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Honey Treasures Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 678 in Conditioner

June 17, 2017

J'adore son odeur !

J'aime beaucoup le revitalisant Garnier Whole blend trésors de miel. En combinaison avec le shampoing de la même gamme, c'est un match parfait. L'odeur est tout simplement merveilleuse. Mes cheveux sont plus brillants et soyeux lorsque je l'utilise et il démêle très bien aussi car j'ai les cheveux longs. De plus, il est sans parabène.

Je recommande sans hésiter pour avoir de bonne odeurs de miel dans la douche.

May 31, 2017

When this is used with the shampoo my hair was stronger and very soft. I would say this product protects your hair from more damage occurring and may repair some damage. However, it just like all products it can not fix the damage to your hair completely so do not buy it hoping for that, you would be disappointed. Overall, I love this is makes my hair feel amazing!

May 29, 2017

Wonderful. This conditioner drenched my hair with moisture and made it feel very healthy. It was a breeze to brush through and dried well, left my hair with some bounce and moisture. I didn't have to use a lot to make it effective. This was a pleasant surprise. I love this conditioner. It smells fabulous and works really well

May 27, 2017

Love this conditioner partnered with the shampoo. My hair feels soft and silky. It's awesome even in hard water. Love the fragrance the fragrance also last a long time

May 16, 2017

Honestly, I don't use conditioner that often. Ive had the same bottle for about 10 months. I mostly use it if I have terribly messy hair, or just want some extra nourishment in the ends. Smells exactly like the shampoo ( amazing), and works wonders for getting tangles out.

May 03, 2017

Smells just as good as the shampoo, but is a little thicker. The tiniest bit spreads very far, but it takes quite some time to rinse out enough so that your hair doesn't feel too greasy. Works well with the shampoo to leave hair smooth, but I would recommend using it with the technique of conditioning first, then shampooing.

April 19, 2017

I got a sample of this and it is my favourite! I loved it, my hair felt so much softer after using it, and I really liked the smell. Its a little expensive, however when it goes on sale I will definitely be purchasing this!

April 10, 2017

Bought this a week ago I love how it makes me hair feel. My hair is super shiny and smooth. The scent isn't over powering at all so which is great when work in a scent sensitive environment

February 20, 2017

J'utilise toujours ce revitalisant après avoir laver mes cheveux avec le shampooing Honey Treasures. Il donne à mes cheveux du corps et les démêles très bien. Vu qu'il sent comme le shampooing je peux garder cette odeur que j'aime tant. Ne passer pas à côter ;)

January 15, 2017

I really love this conditioner. It has a great smell to it and it takes all the tangles out of your hair. It left my hair smooth and shiny. I would recommend using the Garnier Whole Blends Honey Shampoo with this conditioner.