George Foreman Grill
Good

George Foreman Grill Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 198 in Kitchen & Appliances

May 26, 2017

These are perfect for a single person cooking for themselves. It's so easy to grill up a burger or something like that without having to cook a bunch of leftovers only to see them go to waste.

May 11, 2017

Jai reçu le grill George Foreman en cadeau et je suis très​ satisfaite de ce produit. J adore me faire des sandwichs surtout des paninis. Le grill George Foreman est idéal pour ce faire le parfait panini. Le grill est facile à utiliser, il faut simplement le brancher et attendre que la lumière verte s allume. Cela nous indique que le grill est prêt à être utiliser. Il vient avec un petit contenant que l'on met en dessous du grill afin de ramasser l huile ou la graisse qui coule du grill.

Je n'ai pas de lave vaisselle et il est très facile à laver. Les plaques des grill se détachent facilement afin de bien les laver et elles sèchent rapidement. Le grill peut aussi cuire d autres types d'aliments tels que la viande ou le poisson.

May 06, 2017

I use my George Foreman Grill on a regular basis. Mostly as a panini pressed for yummy warm grilled sandwiches but works perfectly for chicken, steak and hamburgers. I've had mine for over 2 years and it is still going strong. Built to last.

May 01, 2017

Best grill ever
    makes grilling of burgers and vegetables super easy and grease-free
    i use it any time i am looking for a quick meal after work

compact and easy to store

December 06, 2016

I used to love our george foreman grill!! worked pretty good for just cooking for 2.. it caught the fat very nicely as it cooked and it was pretty easy to clean! we got rid of ours only because our family grew and we have a bbq and Icook a lot in the oven now!

December 06, 2016

I have 2 of these because I have a family of 5. This really gets all the fat out and is really great at making hamburgers taste delicious. You can see all of the fat running down into the colllection cup. It's great for bacon too and chicken breasts etc.. you can get creative with these and make grilled cheese too. The possibilities are endless and I like how quickly the food cooks versus on the stove to or even barbecue. It is easy to use and clean and is a item everyone should have in their homes. I have had some of the best hamburgers with the George Foreman Grill.

December 06, 2016

i love my george foreman, i love grilling chicken on it, cooks it perfectly every time i also love cooking sandwiches on it, once or twice a month our family does a make your own sandwich night on it with chicken

February 19, 2016

I've had this for a while and would hate to be without it. It gets lots of use around here. I love it for burgers, and pancakes.The price was comparable to any of the otheres out there, and I find it was worth what i ended up paying, I'm satisfied.

2.8/5

January 04, 2016

This grill did not work well for me. It didn't cook things evenly and I just found it gross cleaning it.

January 04, 2016

I have had 2 sizes in this grill. Both worked great and very easy to clean.