George Foreman Grill
Good

George Foreman Grill Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 187 in Kitchen & Appliances

December 06, 2016

I used to love our george foreman grill!! worked pretty good for just cooking for 2.. it caught the fat very nicely as it cooked and it was pretty easy to clean! we got rid of ours only because our family grew and we have a bbq and Icook a lot in the oven now!

December 06, 2016

I have 2 of these because I have a family of 5. This really gets all the fat out and is really great at making hamburgers taste delicious. You can see all of the fat running down into the colllection cup. It's great for bacon too and chicken breasts etc.. you can get creative with these and make grilled cheese too. The possibilities are endless and I like how quickly the food cooks versus on the stove to or even barbecue. It is easy to use and clean and is a item everyone should have in their homes. I have had some of the best hamburgers with the George Foreman Grill.

December 06, 2016

i love my george foreman, i love grilling chicken on it, cooks it perfectly every time i also love cooking sandwiches on it, once or twice a month our family does a make your own sandwich night on it with chicken

February 19, 2016

I've had this for a while and would hate to be without it. It gets lots of use around here. I love it for burgers, and pancakes.The price was comparable to any of the otheres out there, and I find it was worth what i ended up paying, I'm satisfied.

January 04, 2016

This grill did not work well for me. It didn't cook things evenly and I just found it gross cleaning it.

January 04, 2016

I have had 2 sizes in this grill. Both worked great and very easy to clean.