Georgian Bay Gin Smash
Good

Georgian Bay Gin Smash Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 102 in Coolers

May 29, 2017

This is hands down the best pre-mixed drink from a can I've ever had. Tastes super fresh, no artificial aftertaste, and the citrus completely balances the taste of the alcohol - great summer drink for the dock in Muskoka!

May 27, 2017

I don't generally drink mixed drinks or hard liqour for that matter, but I truly like these! They seem to be less carbonated than other mixed drinks or coolers and far less sickly sweet. I would say they taste like a flavoured sparkling water. I love that these come in a large can, and they are a great value for money. I have given these to friends to try who have not liked them because they find they have a slight bitterness (similar to a soda water). I don't find it bitter at all, but it could just be the flavour of the gin that they don't like. If you don't generally like coolers give these a try, but if you're not a gin fan, proceed with caution.

September 16, 2016

These are UNREAL! I'm obsessed with them. I normally do not drink mixed drinks at all. I don't like coolers or gin or anything but straight vodka. These are literally my favourite new drink on earth. I need everyone to try them.

May 15, 2016

This is a new product that is lightly carbonated made with gin, lemon, lime, tangerine and mint. It is refreshing and not too sweet. It will become my drink for the summer. Not sure what to expect when I bought it, but sure glad I did.