2.8/5

Good - 0
    1.0/5

April 15, 2019

Worst shadow primer!

I received PÜR Get a Grip Endurance Eyeshadow Primer as a sample in my PUR Festival palette from my monthly beauty subscription. I thought i'd give it a try today & see how it performs. I instantly noticed there's a funk scent with this primer, I couldn't quite pin point what the scent actually was though. It wasn't a bad smell, or a strong smell, but familiar. I decided to go ahead and use the primer with my fingers. I noticed that this primer is VERY sticky & oily. Once you apply and the product dries, it remains sticky. When applying my eye shadow I could feel the primer sticking & pulling at the bristles of my makeup brushes. I had to work the shadow A LOT to get it to blend out & look half decent. I would not recommend this primer simply because it is THAT sticky & makes it difficult for proper blending. Not a fan, discarded the rest of the product.

July 21, 2018

Leaves my eyeshadow looking great all day

This is my favourite eyeshadow primer I've ever used. You only need a tiny amount of primer for your eyeshadow to stay in place. I've used this primer in extremely humid weather where I had sweat off the rest of my makeup but my eyeshadow looked like I had just put it on.