Giorgio Armani Aqua di Gioia Perfume Reviews
#30 in Perfume

August 17, 2017

Must have for men!

I bought this year ago for my dad at Christmas and he loved it! I loved it too that I bought another bottle for my brother for his birthday. Now it's a go-to gift for them every year and no one ever gets sick of it! It such a wonderful sweet manly scent that's totally addicting! I would highly recommend this to men everywhere!

June 30, 2017

sexy

Guys are so sexy in this Aqua di Gio by armani, I just love it, is not a strong scent but still manly and fresh, and good ans specially sexy, just a great perfume in general

April 04, 2017

Mon mari porte ce parfum, il sent TELLEMENT bon. Pour moi, c'est une vraie drogue pour les narises, je ne me lasse pas de son parfum délicat. Je l'adore, il sent vraiment très bon, l'odeur sera venir vous enivrer.

July 05, 2016

My guy wears this cologne and I think it smells great. The scent is very unique and anytime I smell it on someone else I instantly know what he is wearing. It is a bit on the pricier side, so I try to keep my eye out for sales at Shoppers or at least purchase it when they have a good point sale going on.

June 27, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les parfums de Giorgio Armani même s'ils sont dispendieux. Il faut profiter de certaines occasions où il est à rabais ou bien quand il donne beaucoup de points chez Pharmaprix. Bref, il sent divinement bon et même celui pour homme peut convenir, à l'occasion pour la femme. J'aime aussi l'essayer mais il convient très bien aux hommes. C'est un parfum que l'on remarque et qui a de la classe.

June 27, 2016

My husband has and smells so good
    and lasts! Sometimes I'll lay in bed and smell on the pillows from him. But I enjoy this scent so I do not mind. I find a lot of men like this scent, my sister's husband same thing enjoys this scent as well. Armani doesn't fail it seems. Great scent, more expensive price but for a good smelling perfume that lasts it is worth the pay.

June 17, 2016

I love giorgio armani perfume these isn't one that dose't smell sooooo gooood. The mens is really sexy smelling. my common law wears this and I can't stop smelling him

May 02, 2016

I love the smell of this perfume , and I like how I can share with others to enjoy as well. I got this as a gift and some other great products. I love it ..

January 20, 2016

This is my husbands signature scent. I love the way it smells and he often gets compliments on how he smells.
    They don't sell this product anywhere near where we live so we always buy a bottle at duty free when we are travelling.
    It is more expensive than other brands but one bottle lasts a very very long time so the price is worth it.

January 17, 2016

I've bought this scent for my boyfriend because it smells amazing. He is always getting compliments on it as well. Very very nice!