Good

3.4/5
Ranked #415 out of 1365 in Perfume

2.7/5

March 03, 2017

When I first sprayed this fragrance I absolutely fell it love with it - it was fruity, sweet and feminine but after a few minutes the scent began to change and I just didn't like it anymore .. Something new was coming up in the notes that was almost masculine and the sweetness was disappearing. I was left with the lingering scent of something I didn't like .. I ended up searching the fragrance up on Fragrantica to see what the notes were and the top notes included things like Tangerine, Grapefruit and Pineapple (YUM) but then the middle note had Pepper and their was a base note of Musk. I just don't think those two notes clashed well together for me.
    I also want to add that a customer actually commented on the fragrance while I was wearing it and she said "do you mind to stand back a little bit, I really do not like the smell of your perfume" so, I know I am not the only person who was feeling this way.
    On a positive note, if this is a fragrance that you would like - the staying power is AMAZING. It actually stayed and lingered all day (even though I really wanted it to fade away so I could stop smelling it lingering haha) The Eau Du Toilette version of this fragrance is much, much better - it seems to stay sweet the entire time it is worn.

April 25, 2016

I absolutely love love LOVE the scent of this perfume. It's not overly feminine or flowery. The bottle design is great and makes for easy spritzing. It was purchased at my local Shoppers and don't regret a single cent spent on this great product.