Good

Glade Airwick in Vanilla Lavender Reviews

Ranked #500 out of 587 in Home Fragrance

March 03, 2016

I usually love Glade Airwick products but this scent made me sick it was too strong and the smell of the lavender reminded me of some old perfume my grandmother wore,it choked me up,it was just terrible,needless to say i will not be making the mistake of purchasing this scent again

1.5/5

June 10, 2015

Found this product disappeared as soon as it was sprayed, about a 3 seconds. Was very disappointed with it.

June 09, 2015

I love the smell of lavender. I love the smell of vanilla. So I thought what could be better than those two fragrances combined in a Glade aerosol? Well apparently a lot could be better because this product left a lot to be desired.

Normally Glade makes very nice smelling air fresheners but I really didn't like this one at all. It smelled cheap. Cheap like when you're in a confined space and there's a woman doused in very tacky smelling perfume.

It doesn't smell like what I expect from Glade products. It smells more like something from the dollar store. Glade missed the mark on this one, sorry.

June 09, 2015

great product great scents but need to be last longer

June 08, 2015

I love this scent...it is calming and soothing.

March 04, 2015

This is another Glade product that i didn't really care for. It usually cost around $1 where I live. The lavender scent in it is so overpowering, I thought I was going to have to fumigate our house!! Haha. It doesn't last and I didn't like it.

January 07, 2015

Va sent très bon reste longtemps dans l,air

1.5/5

December 28, 2014

of all the Airwick scents this has to be the worst! I found it really strong and very overpowering. almost to the point of burning my noes and throat.