Glade apple cinnamon candle

Glade apple cinnamon candle Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 581 in Home Fragrance

March 29, 2017

No matter whether I am in a grocery store, home store or beauty/health store, I always end up in the scented candle section. I love all glade scented anything. The apple cinnamon candle is a staple in our house during autumn and fall. There is no doubt that it smells great. Unfortunately I find that the scent is not as strong and the candle not as lasting as some of my other scented candles (that of course come at higher price tags). In the rooms where my dogs spend most of their time I tend to need to light different candles to freshen up the air. My Glade candles tend to burn out pretty quickly so, although I love the scent, I can't help but go to different options that last longer.

I will continue to buy glade candles because the selection of scents is great. If you really like to burn candles on a daily basis you may want to look into more long lasting ones for that purpose.

January 30, 2017

Il faut vraiment aimer l'odeur de la canelle car elle est très intense avec cette chandelle. Elle est difficile à rallumer et cela peut être dangereux pour nos doigts.

December 21, 2016

This candle smells amazing lit and unlit. Glade candles always smell amazing though. The only downside is that I feel they burn really quickly and they cost more than most candles, especially for their size. They do however smell amazing, especially the Apple Cinnamon!

December 20, 2016

I got this Glade apple cinnamon candle as a gift and what a wonderful gift it was!! It smells fantastic.. like baking and Christmas!! Burned for hours and hours with staying power until the very end. Impressive!

June 24, 2016

Love the Glade apple cinnamon candle...leaves a wonderful scent throughout the house. Smells like I have been baking!! Gives one that homey feeling.Last long so even though it is a bit pricey it do have value in that it is longer lasting than most candles.

January 16, 2016

This candle smells very nice and it lasts quite awhile. It isn't expensive either.

November 19, 2015

I really like this smell, it does not smell artificial at all! Apple cinnamon is perfect for winter time and it gives my home a cosy feeling. I believe I'll make the 28 hours of burning time as the packaging suggests, I'm at 10 now and I still have over half the candle left. Only a bit of a shame that once you remove the wrapping, there is no decoration on the glass but on the other hand it's an easy format to reuse afterwards.